Steadman Stahl hires coke head to run police union
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Steadman Stahl hires coke head to run police union

While at the PBA Shiver was under investigation for drugs.
    This story gets juicer by the day and it seems that more will be coming maybe involving steadman stahl.
    Newest article paints the PBA nicely. Read this:
    At the time he was under investigation for drug use, Shiver was serving as executive director of the Dade County Police Benevolent Association. He resigned in May, hours after the Miami Herald posted a story on Shiver’s recent bankruptcy. The story raised questions about his troubled business dealings, unpaid debts and connections to individuals with criminal records.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
    Every down here knows that Shiver has been a drug addict for ever almost. He’s a piece of work for sure. Having him at the PBA is,like having the fox watching the hen house.

Unregistered
    Our dues have been used to buy coke??? When did this train derail?

Unregistered
    Steadman is my friend but I would have told
    Him not To embark on this journey. I knew it would have been a Level He was Not used to and he may not be well suited to handle as evidenced by all the controversy surrounding his administration

Unregistered
    Wouldn’t really call it an investigation when our crooked ass SIU is investigating someone. Give me a break 5 you could do a better job then them their embedded with that clown Chief we have and that faggot City Manager.

Unregistered
    Had the CI stayed with the plan, and not get cold feet, there is no doubt in anyone’s mind that he would have been arrested. However, the CI told Shiver which saved Shiver.
    Here’s a guy that has been lucky all his life with not getting arrested but his luck will run out. Everyone like him will have their luck run out. Just a matter of time

Unregistered
    What a shame he didn’t go in handcuffs

Unregistered
    Everyone knows that Shiver did drugs as far back as high school. No surprises here and shouldn’t have been a surprise to stead either

Unregistered
    Word has it that Stahl and Shiver have had a homosexual relationship that has been hidden.

Unregistered
    I don’t know about that but Stahl for sure knew Shivers problems with drugs. Why he felt the need to hire shiver is still a mystery to me. Bad decision for sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast