Jeff Bell CNN quote - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Thank you Jeff for being our voice. Nobody has ever stood for the average Deputy like this union and Jeff have been.

Unregistered
    The silence is quite deafening.

Unregistered
    Is the Union doing anything about this besides talking?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel was not our enemy? What planet have you been living on? He hated anyone who said no to him. His own driver could not stand him in his final 6 months. Said it was a totally different person than he previously knew.
    I kinda have to question what planet you're living on. He hated us? So what was the fallout? Arrests? His punk ass driver trying to now save face by badmouthing the guy is a *****h punk move. I wouldn't base a bowel movement on his sour grapes statements.

Unregistered

one of my favorites!

Thank you Jeff for being our voice. Nobody has ever stood for the average Deputy like this union and Jeff have been.
    Yes. Thank you for the few good memories... 😂😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C-F...ature=youtu.be

Unregistered

What a joke

The fact that the BSO deputies think they deserve a raise is comical. You have no public support. You made this entire mess about your raise and not the community.

Unregistered
    The fact that the BSO deputies think they deserve a raise is comical. You have no public support. You made this entire mess about your raise and not the community.
    Speak for yourself, I have come up everyday thanking us. If you don’t support us, we don’t care. Go support the criminals. Good luck with that. Sincerely, FO.

Unregistered
    Speak for yourself, I have come up everyday thanking us. If you don’t support us, we don’t care. Go support the criminals. Good luck with that. Sincerely, FO.
    Bso is a diminishing with all the hard workers leaving. Good riddens

Unregistered
    Bso is a diminishing with all the hard workers leaving. Good riddens
    Security can run this place then.

Unregistered
    Actually we didn't make it about a raise. Those were former embarrassed and removed Sheriff Israel's words to deflect the spotlight away from himself. I'm guessing you don't understand basic economics, we are more than 200 deputies down and can't get enough applicants to fill the vacancies. If we don't start getting a competitive salary we WON'T fill those vacancies. Which as a result will increase the citizens wait time for a response since deputies will be tied up on other calls because we don't have enough working the road. So, feel free to step up handle your own crap and stop calling us every time junior won't get up and go to school, or your neighbors are too loud, or your wife / husband beats you. We know you won't prosecute anyway and we'll be back out there next week for the same thing. Or feel free to get a GED so you understand what you're talking about. Either way works for me.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast