You started this problem Andrew Pollack. You #fixit

Unregistered
    How about a no confidence vote?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Unregistered

Unite Us

Whose civil rights are getting violated at BSO next? What deputies will be wrongfully arrested next? No one in their right mind would come work for this place now. And no one currently here who is in their right state of mind will lift a finger for this current administration. All this guy did was make this county unsafe.

Jeff start throwing some punches seriously. Unleash swartzreich on these azzholes. Start destroying these garbage arrests one by one, and get the feeeral civil lawsuits filed. No more hesitation. This is a fight and we need to start acting. Unite us.

Unregistered
    The union already fired that shot with Israel and for good reason. If they try to fire that shot again, especially so soon after and while the contract is still open it will backfire, even if it's warranted.

Unregistered
    We need to unite and make sure Tony never has a chance to even launch a political campaign for 2020. We are also threatened just as much with the possibility of Israel coming back.

Unregistered

But.....,.

We need to unite and make sure Tony never has a chance to even launch a political campaign for 2020. We are also threatened just as much with the possibility of Israel coming back.
    Israel was a sell out but we wasn't our enemy. This is something totally different. Israel would be a million times better than this sh!t!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Agreed, whatever we must do, let’s start doing it.

Unregistered
    Israel was a sell out but we wasn't our enemy. This is something totally different. Israel would be a million times better than this sh!t!!!!!!!
    Israel was not our enemy? What planet have you been living on? He hated anyone who said no to him. His own driver could not stand him in his final 6 months. Said it was a totally different person than he previously knew.

Unregistered
    Israel was not our enemy? What planet have you been living on? He hated anyone who said no to him. His own driver could not stand him in his final 6 months. Said it was a totally different person than he previously knew.
    Listen, there are no good choices, but when you see cops being arrested with no evidence to back it up we are in a completely different place. I didn’t see Peterson get arrested under Israel. Whatever you think of Peterson he didn’t commit a crime. This place sent a goon squad I. Tactical vests to take him down with his wife in the building? Bad arrest. Done for politics. This Temporary fool has no honor and God is watching.

He then arrests a deputy who defended himself from a career criminal that shoved him. I don’t give a sh!t if the guy was sitting in a hospital bed we are allowed to defend ourselves from aggressive action. If I was Mel I wouldn’t be able to look in the mirror right now. Bad arrest. Done for politics.

Then, The icing in the cake. Absolutely no policy or use of force violations whatsoever and this temporary tool bag holds a press conference and dares the state attorney to arrest the Tamarac guys on the deadline of Ben Crumps threats? That arrest was orchestrated by none other than temporary and his merry gang of goons. Zero credibility at this point. When i see those faces now I know they’re full of sh!t.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast