+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75
 
  1. #61
    Unregistered
    Guest
    We are competitive NET pay. That's all that really matters. Some of you clowns are fixated on gross.

    Didn't your daddy ever tell you "it's not what you make, it's what you keep"?

  2. #62
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are competitive NET pay. That's all that really matters. Some of you clowns are fixated on gross.

    Didn't your daddy ever tell you "it's not what you make, it's what you keep"?
    Stop posting BELL

  3. #63
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop posting BELL
    I'm not JB, just someone with common sense.

  4. #64
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude ask around and it's more like why are we the lowest paid? What Bell proposed was just a settlement. We are all behind the 8 ball and still the same old low crap deal. I will be running for president of IIUPA next round for sure and show all how to work this cause it's obvious he doesn't know or care.
    Dude, you are the same person who said someone needed to run against him but nobody did. Guess you’ll have to wait till 2023

  5. #65
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude, you are the same person who said someone needed to run against him but nobody did. Guess you’ll have to wait till 2023
    No I'm not but I will

  6. #66
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All I know is this place is unraveling with this total incompetence and disaster the Governor stuck in here. This guy is the absolute worst. He held that press conference specifically to make Satz arrest these deputies. Everyone knows what he did and what he was up to, and nobody can or should trust him or any of his command after that. They have lost our trust and it isn’t coming back until we get a real sheriff in here.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #67
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are competitive NET pay. That's all that really matters. Some of you clowns are fixated on gross.

    Didn't your daddy ever tell you "it's not what you make, it's what you keep"?
    Did your Daddy teach you math. Compare net or gross and you will discover were least paid. What we keep is far less then what other departments are making. Simple math equation.

  8. #68
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did your Daddy teach you math. Compare net or gross and you will discover were least paid. What we keep is far less then what other departments are making. Simple math equation.
    Where are you getting your numbers because I’m 100% certain you are wrong.

  9. #69
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where are you getting your numbers because I’m 100% certain you are wrong.
    Did you go to school at all? I'm not going to entertain your bs no longer.

  10. #70
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you go to school at all? I'm not going to entertain your bs no longer.
    Whatever you say clown.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •