Chief Clements ✔👍 so far very very Good - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get the road rangers back, get a grant, take them out if the transportation budget. Do the right thing , explain to the city that the citizens benefit from this program daily.
    Rangers are going byebye it is a done deal. the citizens can go buy a AAA membership. Get over it. get your traffic vests on like we did for the many many years of policing before the invention of road rangers and do your job mr or mrs spoiled & lazy. welcome to City Mismanagement. if you have not noticed already the city just received a huge grant and it is being pissed away just like the last one that the city is still in debt for. This city will never learn. Get used to it. Go to work - do your job - answer your calls - fill out your reports - give your supv a couple of citations and a 39 every month to get him/her off your butt - go home to your family or side chick from work - collect your check every payday and forget about the rest. policing as it once was, is no more. once you realize that you going above and beyond today will get you arrested and or fired you will be much better off. wake up.

Unregistered
    I agree. Feel more positive about this agency than I have in 15 years. I have faith is our new heads of the agency. I think the rest of the command staff is a mess, but I think that RC/WJ can make the right decisions.

Unregistered
    Hopefully he demotes half of his Command Staff. Captain (guess who) towed a Homeless War Veterans van with all of his possessions for an expired tag (1 week late). I heard Bolduc is putting together a Gofundme for him.

Unregistered
    Hopefully he demotes half of his Command Staff. Captain (guess who) towed a Homeless War Veterans van with all of his possessions for an expired tag (1 week late). I heard Bolduc is putting together a Gofundme for him.
    That’s messed up. But what the heck is Captain who makes 180k doing rowing cars?

Unregistered
    I fully support Ricky and wyane, they will need to be very benevolent for the next two years if they want to see cops taking the street back. Be careful to not promote snakes and tell the guys you support them .
    💙💙💙💙💙💙 loving Ricky, Wyane, skinny running the show great solid leaders they invest and support the troops ethics of leaders.

Unregistered
    How about you explain the road ranger program bc most citz have never heard of it.
    Start there.
    They are life savers and the glue that keeps proper traffic flow and organization that would otherwise be total chaos. Every officer has asked for their help several times a month.

Unregistered
    💙💙💙💙💙💙 loving Ricky, Wyane, skinny running the show great solid leaders they invest and support the troops ethics of leaders.
    The only weak link is Wendy and Ernie. And they are on their way out too. Great times at the MBPD.

Unregistered
    The only weak link is Wendy and Ernie. And they are on their way out too. Great times at the MBPD.
    Ernie had a great ride. But unfortunately Karma is arrival on scene.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12