Chief Clements ✔👍 so far very very Good
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief Clements ✔👍 so far very very Good

Setting a positive supportive tone ✔👍 he is comming off as a supportive old school beach cop trying to get his family to fight crime and help each other get on the same page together. I'm impressed. Cops are being savagely attacked and targeted by bad guys and SAO alike everywhere and chief Clements is stepping up like a real leader. IMPRESSIVE I'M SO PROUD OF THIS AGENCY AND THE NEW TONE , REFRESHING 💙. watch out bad guys we're back 💙

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Setting a positive supportive tone ✔👍 he is comming off as a supportive old school beach cop trying to get his family to fight crime and help each other get on the same page together. I'm impressed. Cops are being savagely attacked and targeted by bad guys and SAO alike everywhere and chief Clements is stepping up like a real leader. IMPRESSIVE I'M SO PROUD OF THIS AGENCY AND THE NEW TONE , REFRESHING 💙. watch out bad guys we're back 💙
    You are either a Rookie or drinking way too much of that Kool Aid

No cop with time on is risking their pension or freedom for any supervisor / boss.

So be my guest and take the lead superman its all you. we will hear about you on the news, just like the 3 BSO guys yesterday who were 39'ed

Unregistered
    I agree 💯 with the original post. While he can’t change our skewed society, he can back his troops; which he has!

I have faith in the Ricky/Wayne administration. Something I haven’t said in well over a decade. I don’t think you necessarily have to be a rookie or drink kool aid to have hope in the future. I think we are moving forward.

Unregistered
    You are either a Rookie or drinking way too much of that Kool Aid

No cop with time on is risking their pension or freedom for any supervisor / boss.

So be my guest and take the lead superman its all you. we will hear about you on the news, just like the 3 BSO guys yesterday who were 39'ed
    Agreed 100%

Unregistered
    I fully support Ricky and wyane, they will need to be very benevolent for the next two years if they want to see cops taking the street back. Be careful to not promote snakes and tell the guys you support them .

Unregistered

Agreed 200 %

Agreed 100%
    Agreed 200 %

Unregistered
    Riwayne is a hot team ticket . Take us to the S FL agency playoffs guys!! All the success this year.

Unregistered
    Get the road rangers back, get a grant, take them out if the transportation budget. Do the right thing , explain to the city that the citizens benefit from this program daily.

Unregistered
    Get the road rangers back, get a grant, take them out if the transportation budget. Do the right thing , explain to the city that the citizens benefit from this program daily.
    Rangers are going byebye it is a done deal. the citizens can go buy a AAA membership. Get over it. get your traffic vests on like we did for the many many years of policing before the invention of road rangers and do your job mr or mrs spoiled & lazy. welcome to City Mismanagement. if you have not noticed already the city just received a huge grant and it is being pissed away just like the last one that the city is still in debt for. This city will never learn. Get used to it. Go to work - do your job - answer your calls - fill out your reports - give your supv a couple of citations and a 39 every month to get him/her off your butt - go home to your family or side chick from work - collect your check every payday and forget about the rest. policing as it once was, is no more. once you realize that you going above and beyond today will get you arrested and or fired you will be much better off. wake up.

Unregistered
    How about you explain the road ranger program bc most citz have never heard of it.
    Start there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast