Load bearing vest - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Richard! I presume that’s your name, it fits anyway. I’m pretty sure that we are in fact just wearing the “God Damn Gun Belt”. That’s kind of our only option right now. But having said that. Doesn’t your statement imply that VCTF, VOWU, HOME, K9, Narcotics and SWAT are a bunch of pussies? You see, they all wear load bearing vests that either have rifle plates or body armor. And I’m pretty sure nearly all have a molle webbing system that allows them to carry gear on the front or back of their vest. So many of them carry magazines, their radio, Taser, etc on the vest. It moves weight from your waist to your shoulders. I’m sure that just sounds selfish for us to ask for such a thing, seeing as how it’s becoming a mainstream thing with police agencies. But please, continue with your insightful and intelligent line of thinking, it’s pure genius. What’s your IQ, 67? No, 68 at least. I’m sure your GED serves you well.
    AAA+ reply. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Unregistered
    I have a much higher IQ than that and have an actual college degree from an accredited college. If you want to wear that then apply for a transfer. Other than that, stop your *****ing you little ***** and wear the traditional uniform. You ****ing young kids are a bunch of whining pussies. Probably follow and agreee with AOC and her bullshit.

Unregistered
    Gulfport abs st Pete already have them. They don't look bad

Unregistered
    I think you ungrateful sophomores need to have rapiers and matchlocks. They would look really fancy and give an official, professional look for the public. We should be issued forest green plumes to wear in our tricorns, and ride horses too. So long as you remove your weapons from the saddle or park your stallion in the garage over night.

If you dont like it you could apply for a specialized unit.

Unregistered
    Eventually we will follow other agencies who issued modern day LEO equipment including load bearing vests. Just like we replaced the .38 Special revolvers and upgraded to 9 mm semi-autos. Sure there were some dinosaurs who were dragged kicking and screaming into the modern age but they either adapted or retired. It will be the same with load bearing vests, there will be a few old farts and malcontents too set in their ways, because "we have always done it that way", etc. etc. but in the end common sense and reason will prevail.

Unregistered
    Bunch of little *****es. Just want to look cool like an operator.

Unregistered
    They just want to avoid back problems if you dont want to wear one.... dont. but it should be an option

Unregistered
    Who are these people with all the back problems? Do more deadlifts little fella.

Unregistered
    I have a much higher IQ than that and have an actual college degree from an accredited college. If you want to wear that then apply for a transfer. Other than that, stop your *****ing you little ***** and wear the traditional uniform. You ****ing young kids are a bunch of whining pussies. Probably follow and agreee with AOC and her bullshit.
    I’ll bet you that I’ve been here longer than you, have done more than you and do circles around you. And you sound like a little ***** trying to get promoted.

Unregistered
    Who are these people with all the back problems? Do more deadlifts little fella.
    They are the people who have herniated discs, fused spinal columns, nerve damage, etc. There are tons of people like that. And it will happen to most of us after twenty plus years. One day it will be you.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast