Load bearing vest - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Professional? Have you seen the outervests that were issued? They look like complete crap. Doesnt help that we didnt buy the shirts that go with them.

Legitimate outer vests would be great by the way. Professionalism comes from attitude as much as appearance.

Unregistered
    Outer vest carrier and OC should be approved for self purchase. Make list of approved models and companies and let people get them if they want.
    Costs place nothing

Unregistered
    What is the difference between a load bearing vest and a diaper? Nothing, they both have the same load in them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the difference between a load bearing vest and a diaper? Nothing, they both have the same load in them.
    What is the difference between a diaper and the 3rd Floor? Nothing, they both have the same load in them.

Unregistered
    People so opposed to change and new tech are always threatened by change. If you dont want a load bearing vest dont wear it. If other do so what worry about yourself

Unregistered
    As soon as someone starts wearing these vests, they seem to become a big ****. They lean back on their heels. put their thumbs in each side like a farmer's suspenders and get that stupid ****y look on their faces. Welcome to the new face of law enforcement.

Unregistered
    As soon as someone starts wearing these vests, they seem to become a big ****. They lean back on their heels. put their thumbs in each side like a farmer's suspenders and get that stupid ****y look on their faces. Welcome to the new face of law enforcement.
    The executive staff does that anyway without load bearing vests. Why shouldn't deputies be able to do it too and save their backs in the process?

Unregistered
    At least they do not have a load bearing face like the suck-ups.

Unregistered
    Jesus Christ. Stop being such pussies and wear the God Damn gun belt. Bunch of *****es.

Unregistered
    Jesus Christ. Stop being such pussies and wear the God Damn gun belt. Bunch of *****es.
    Hi Richard! I presume that’s your name, it fits anyway. I’m pretty sure that we are in fact just wearing the “God Damn Gun Belt”. That’s kind of our only option right now. But having said that. Doesn’t your statement imply that VCTF, VOWU, HOME, K9, Narcotics and SWAT are a bunch of pussies? You see, they all wear load bearing vests that either have rifle plates or body armor. And I’m pretty sure nearly all have a molle webbing system that allows them to carry gear on the front or back of their vest. So many of them carry magazines, their radio, Taser, etc on the vest. It moves weight from your waist to your shoulders. I’m sure that just sounds selfish for us to ask for such a thing, seeing as how it’s becoming a mainstream thing with police agencies. But please, continue with your insightful and intelligent line of thinking, it’s pure genius. What’s your IQ, 67? No, 68 at least. I’m sure your GED serves you well.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast