Load bearing vest - Page 4
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bunch of little *****es. Just want to look cool like an operator.
    Operator. Hahahhahah. That’s a term coined in the SEAL community. It sure as hell doesn’t refer to SWAT jocks. Especially the pretend ones we have who have never fired a shot in anger on a SWAT call. Give that Alpha Male BS a rest.

Unregistered
    Operator. Hahahhahah. That’s a term coined in the SEAL community. It sure as hell doesn’t refer to SWAT jocks. Especially the pretend ones we have who have never fired a shot in anger on a SWAT call. Give that Alpha Male BS a rest.
    It was meant to be sarcastic. I think it’s hilarious they call themselves that.

Unregistered
    I heard the other day that they are being tested? I’m not sure if it’s true but if so that would be great.

Unregistered
    I heard the other day that they are being tested? I’m not sure if it’s true but if so that would be great.
    Maybe they will buy something decent instead of the cheapest stuff they can find.

Unregistered
    Not true. Fake News! Never happpen!

Unregistered
    It can happen just like 12s if deputies keep pushing the issue with pba

Unregistered
    It can happen just like 12s if deputies keep pushing the issue with pba
    Good luck with the worthless PBA. The 12s was a purely fiscal decision, it had nothing to do with the bar hopping, horny newbies living in rented apartments who wanted weekends off.

Unregistered
    People will keep leaving for other places because the others already are using these vests and have 20 year retirement etc

Unregistered
    People will keep leaving for other places because the others already are using these vests and have 20 year retirement etc
    Yeah, it was the vests. That's why they left. To be able to wear vests. LOL

Unregistered
    Ok smart guy why they leave

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast