Load bearing vest - Page 5
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok smart guy why they leave
    money, shorter retirement and the the biggest reason is probably to go work with real cops instead of the whiney betas that have infested this place

Unregistered
    Well I gotta agree

Unregistered
    money, shorter retirement and the the biggest reason is probably to go work with real cops instead of the whiney betas that have infested this place
    Oh not the beta boy dork again.

Unregistered
    People will keep leaving for other places because the others already are using these vests and have 20 year retirement etc
    I wish I could wear a cool load bearing vest. I would look so cool taking a selfie while wearing it and posting to Facebook. Every one of my Facebook friends would see how tactical I am and I bet the girls in my Facebook would think I was the coolest guy ever. Sometimes I sit and daydream about what I would look like getting out of my Tahoe with my load bearing vest...one day...sigh...one day...

Unregistered
    I wish I could wear a cool load bearing vest. I would look so cool taking a selfie while wearing it and posting to Facebook. Every one of my Facebook friends would see how tactical I am and I bet the girls in my Facebook would think I was the coolest guy ever. Sometimes I sit and daydream about what I would look like getting out of my Tahoe with my load bearing vest...one day...sigh...one day...
    You must be in SWAT.

Unregistered
    Most other places already wear them so it will happen. Just like 12s gotta have old timers crying about white long sleeve shirts and anything else that actually changes

Unregistered
    Most other places already wear them so it will happen. Just like 12s gotta have old timers crying about white long sleeve shirts and anything else that actually changes
    Be honest the only reason you want one is becuz you think you will look cool wearing it in your Facebook selfies

Unregistered
    No I want it to save my back. Do you think the army still uses same gear as in ww2? No they find better options. Welcome to technology

Unregistered
    Be honest the only reason you want one is becuz you think you will look cool wearing it in your Facebook selfies
    There are plenty of rookies-newbies who want the vests to have that tactical look and be cool in social media photos. From a practical viewpoint, anyone who has 10+ years on duty knows the duty belts suck and wants to save his back.

Unregistered
    There are plenty of rookies-newbies who want the vests to have that tactical look and be cool in social media photos. From a practical viewpoint, anyone who has 10+ years on duty knows the duty belts suck and wants to save his back.
    True! The duty belt sucks big time!! Plus anyone with common sense should realize the benefits of a vest when it is also backed by science. If they don't, they can Google it. Experience and science should be enough to prove that the vest is the way to go. People need to get over the stupid "tatical' crap argument and realize the vest is practical and beneficial. Guess what.. "tactical" boots were and still are worn by the military😯. Hey snap chat Facebook peeps, check out my tactical boots.. I am such a tactical bada$$ now... Wtf!?!?!? If someone complained and said, "Boots make LEOs have a militarized look that is too offensive and aggressive" would we stop wearing boots? No! Because it is practical and beneficial in our field... It makes no sense that this topic is still being debated just because the ones in charge don't want to hurt anyones feelings... We are required to wear more $#!+ then cops wore in the 60's around their waist.. the patrol car is getting smaller and crammed with more crap making the driver seat smaller.. we need more space to carry all the crap we are expected to carry. I hate the fact I have been issued a "tactical" medic pack (yup, I said that scary word.."tactical") but have to leave it in the car cause I have nowhere to carry it. That makes no sense and should not be acceptable. Heaven forbid something happens and I could have saved someone but I couldn't because I had to go back to the patrol vehicle to get my medical pouch.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast