Governor contemplating removing Tony - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    He needs to stop contemplating and fix his mistake.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think I touched a nerve calling you dumb, sorry.
    C'mon, that wasn't my nerve you touched!

Unregistered
    C'mon, that wasn't my nerve you touched!
    That’s actually funny.

Unregistered

He already did...

After these new charges and the Governor hearing about the brutal MMA fighter training which led up to the brutal beating of this black child Governor looking into removing the Republican Tony.
    Racist training. Men and women of BSO send a message go on strike,
    ...and his penis is this big:

Unregistered
    I think I touched a nerve calling you dumb, sorry.
    Well I woukdnt call him bright, perhaps retarded.

Unregistered
    Somebody please call Andy Pollack and ask him not to shower with anymore strangers at his gym. If he is allowed to continue to make browards selections based on what turns him on, were going to end up with a black, HIV+ he/she as Browards strong mayor.

Unregistered

Well

Well at least we know now that Desantis isn’t smart enough to admit when he’s wrong. He made a huge mistake here.

Unregistered
    Well at least we know now that Desantis isn’t smart enough to admit when he’s wrong. He made a huge mistake here.
    Well see if hes ready to send in FDLE to handle the calls because we just cant seem to get there and clear them in a timely fashion. It's obviously just a big joke to him and Temporary. Temporary has nothing to lose as he came with nothing and hell leave with braces for his squeeze. Desantis owns the next mishandled tragedy that Broward will undoubtedly produce. Wont look very good for Harvard boy.

Unregistered
    Well see if hes ready to send in FDLE to handle the calls because we just cant seem to get there and clear them in a timely fashion. It's obviously just a big joke to him and Temporary. Temporary has nothing to lose as he came with nothing and hell leave with braces for his squeeze. Desantis owns the next mishandled tragedy that Broward will undoubtedly produce. Wont look very good for Harvard boy.
    Exactly, Desantis, he’s another silver spooner who has no idea what a blue collar life is. Harvard Law, Jag, Camelot, blah blah, blah. I can tell you this much, FDLE should handle our calls, since their investigating our shoot outs, they can investigate themselves. Those b!tches will last two days in our toughest districts.

Unregistered
    Maybe he was just giving Broward what they deserve with a big fat sloppy kiss.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast