Future is bright or dim? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah but all of those senior turds are going to be outed because they'll have no one to hide behind. Their game will be exposed!
    I wish they would just do it already. Our LTs are driving the bus over each other left and right to look better, it’s almost survival of the fittest around here.

Unregistered
    I wish they would just do it already. Our LTs are driving the bus over each other left and right to look better, it’s almost survival of the fittest around here.
    I think it should be like Survivor. Hold a tribal council and take a vote. The tribe has spoken.

Unregistered
    I think it should be like Survivor. Hold a tribal council and take a vote. The tribe has spoken.
    The first to be voted out would be acting captian Jarvis.

Unregistered
    The first to be voted out would be acting captian Jarvis.
    It is a little known fact that many supervisors that aren't necessarily "liked" by their subordinates are the ones upper management likes. Why? It's because many ABT agents fear accountability and upper management likes accountability.

Just remember, because you don't like your supervisor doesn't make them a bad supervisor or a hostile work environment as so many cry. They may be saving your a** by actually holding you accountable! You should thank them!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123