Shiver didn’t get to steal enough from PBA so he’s applying for Mayor of Homestead

Unregistered

Shiver didn’t get to steal enough from PBA so he’s applying for Mayor of Homestead

Help us all if this used stained underwear called Steve Shiver comes back to the city of Homestead. I can’t believe this POS wants to run for office after all his sins and misgivings. Let’s do what we can to keep him out

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Help us all if this used stained underwear called Steve Shiver comes back to the city of Homestead. I can’t believe this POS wants to run for office after all his sins and misgivings. Let’s do what we can to keep him out
    I concur 100% ,this just wont let go ,he just doesnt get it ,folks do not like his kind

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I concur 100% ,he just wont let go ,he just doesn't get it ,folks do not like his kind. if he loses he will move to Florida City and will run for office down there