Changing uniform standards for the summer climate - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    There should be options available as to what you would like to wear which would be preapproved. If you wanna wear shorts here’s are the approved style and time frame allotted. As far as the pants go, how about a tactical thin bamboo style that so many agencies have like NMB. Polos would be great as well.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again, another misinformed meathead who thinks he’s in the military wearing drop down holsters and tactical vests with gear you will never use. Bdu and polo isn’t professional enough for a road unit to handle calls. Although I agree the pants are hot going to a more aggressive look ain’t help our cause.
    At what point did anyone bring up dropdown holsters or tac vests? Spoken like a true r.e.m.f. (rear echelon motherf******r). Once again this is why we never get anything done.

Unregistered
    Summer attire would a great idea. We’re getting a lot of change so let’s keep it going.

Unregistered
    Summer attire would a great idea. We’re getting a lot of change so let’s keep it going.
    What change do you speak of? I see the same caca.

Unregistered

As a suggestion...

Here’s an idea...if you think there’s something worth looking at, do the market research, package it up as a proposal, include benefit to employee and cost to department, then submit it to the Director, via your chain for consideration. If you have any questions regarding vendors, or process, reach out to Fiscal’s Uniform Appearance Committee Chair, Sgt. Keefe. At least you’ll have done it the right way.

Unregistered
    Here’s an idea...if you think there’s something worth looking at, do the market research, package it up as a proposal, include benefit to employee and cost to department, then submit it to the Director, via your chain for consideration. If you have any questions regarding vendors, or process, reach out to Fiscal’s Uniform Appearance Committee Chair, Sgt. Keefe. At least you’ll have done it the right way.
    Yeah I'm gonna type all those memos up and then they are just gonna slide it into a shredder. They give zero ****s if it costs anything more than a penny, and if it doesn't look like it belongs in a 70s cop movie

Unregistered
    Yeah I'm gonna type all those memos up and then they are just gonna slide it into a shredder. They give zero ****s if it costs anything more than a penny, and if it doesn't look like it belongs in a 70s cop movie
    Stop whining about sweaty ba**’s and go out there and hustle. Youre here to fight crime. Thats what you signed up for. You should be whining about crime not clothing materials. Quit and become a seamstress if u wanna bit** about polyester and cotton. Linens and things is hiring. Go change your pad and put in for quarter master so u can have a hands on with the uniforms! The county gave you a gun not a sowing kit!!

Unregistered
    And then we have employees like this......

Unregistered
    Stop whining about sweaty ba**’s and go out there and hustle. Youre here to fight crime. Thats what you signed up for. You should be whining about crime not clothing materials. Quit and become a seamstress if u wanna bit** about polyester and cotton. Linens and things is hiring. Go change your pad and put in for quarter master so u can have a hands on with the uniforms! The county gave you a gun not a sowing kit!!
    Since you like to be stuck in the past maybe you should go back to the six shot revolver then you loser. Times have changed, and if you dont like the fact that the department could do more to make our work environment better, then you should leave the department cause you are the problem not the solution.

Unregistered
    Since you like to be stuck in the past maybe you should go back to the six shot revolver then you loser. Times have changed, and if you dont like the fact that the department could do more to make our work environment better, then you should leave the department cause you are the problem not the solution.
    I would even accept a bow and arrow set. I'm here because I love this career. To me, this is not a job, it is a profession. Ask not what the Department could do for you, ask what you could do for the Department. The benefits and perks will come along.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast