Changing uniform standards for the summer climate - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    😂😂😂 you are so true
    Dear weak officer, sounds like you have two options quit police work or move to a state with colder weather. The next time you decide to whine about this, think about how many officers have died in this uniform. Think how many of us have been injured or assaulted in this uniform. Im sure you dont care about this either, but this department has been around for over 100 years! Think about how long it took for u to even be able to wear this uniform. Proactive or not, Take a minute and think the next time you put on your uniform and what it really represents.

Unregistered
    Dear weak officer, sounds like you have two options quit police work or move to a state with colder weather. The next time you decide to whine about this, think about how many officers have died in this uniform. Think how many of us have been injured or assaulted in this uniform. Im sure you dont care about this either, but this department has been around for over 100 years! Think about how long it took for u to even be able to wear this uniform. Proactive or not, Take a minute and think the next time you put on your uniform and what it really represents.
    Buddy wants to look like a super trooper. We have a bunch of puccies wearing shirts 3times smaller than they should, imagine the shorts!

Unregistered
    Dear uninformed officer, do you think the department has used the same uniform for over 100 years? Do you think in the materials available to make lighter and more comfortable uniforms for tropical climates were around 100 years ago?

so stfu, and go polish the directors knob... er shoes.

Unregistered

Talking No bloody knees for me!

There are only two ways to be proactive on your knees and I want no part of either one, much less getting knees doing it!

Unregistered
    How does this go from suggesting cooler uniforms to ragging on each other. If you wanna wear a hot ass uniform, more power to you. If you want to wear something cooler, more power to you. If you don’t give a damn, more power to you.

Unregistered
    How does this go from suggesting cooler uniforms to ragging on each other. If you wanna wear a hot ass uniform, more power to you. If you want to wear something cooler, more power to you. If you don’t give a damn, more power to you.
    Exactly! And let me add that this is why we never get shit done, instead of using this platform to put out legitimate grievances like wearing polyester pants from the 1960s in this 100 degree environment, we spend more time shitting on each other like high school girls. To answer what a previous poster said we definitely should hold our current uniform sacred and to me that would mean keeping it as a ceremonial uniform or a uniform for high profile environments not for rolling in the mud with subjects or chasing 22s. We should be in bdus with a polo, we update our weapons, cars and reports why not our daily uniforms?

Unregistered
    Exactly! And let me add that this is why we never get shit done, instead of using this platform to put out legitimate grievances like wearing polyester pants from the 1960s in this 100 degree environment, we spend more time shitting on each other like high school girls. To answer what a previous poster said we definitely should hold our current uniform sacred and to me that would mean keeping it as a ceremonial uniform or a uniform for high profile environments not for rolling in the mud with subjects or chasing 22s. We should be in bdus with a polo, we update our weapons, cars and reports why not our daily uniforms?
    Policy changed? We can chase 22s?

Unregistered
    Policy changed? We can chase 22s?
    Again, another misinformed meathead who thinks he’s in the military wearing drop down holsters and tactical vests with gear you will never use. Bdu and polo isn’t professional enough for a road unit to handle calls. Although I agree the pants are hot going to a more aggressive look ain’t help our cause.

Unregistered
    Again, another misinformed meathead who thinks he’s in the military wearing drop down holsters and tactical vests with gear you will never use. Bdu and polo isn’t professional enough for a road unit to handle calls. Although I agree the pants are hot going to a more aggressive look ain’t help our cause.
    Hi director *****.

If other agencies can manage to handle calls in polos, in TOURIST areas, and places like airport have bike uniform shirts with BDU pants (not even a real uniform class), then we certainly can do something more comfortable for our road guys.

just because it may be 'scary', or it doesn't fit your liberal ass kissing political leaning, doesnt mean it wont work.

Unregistered
    Any suggestions????
    Reno 911 nut hugger shorts as seen on TV Show with the optional banana hammock

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast