Another Outstanding Press Conference

Unregistered

Another Outstanding Press Conference

Not!

This fake texting and driving law is a joke and we should just refuse to even consider the thought of stopping anyone for it. How can Toledo be so proud of this failure? I could be wrong but quite a few of our fatalities are drunks walking into the path of cars or douchebag crotch rockets driving like @ssholes to their death. Neither of whom is usually texting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not!

This fake texting and driving law is a joke and we should just refuse to even consider the thought of stopping anyone for it. How can Toledo be so proud of this failure? I could be wrong but quite a few of our fatalities are drunks walking into the path of cars or douchebag crotch rockets driving like @ssholes to their death. Neither of whom is usually texting.
    Plenty of accidents caused by distracted driving. In my opinion, this is way overdue. If you choose not to enforce it, that’s fine. Go chase a crotch rocket.

Unregistered
    Not!

The legislature creates laws, cops do not. But it is the cops' duty to enforce the laws. That's why the taxpayers pay them.

Unregistered
    The legislature creates laws, cops do not. But it is the cops' duty to enforce the laws. That's why the taxpayers pay them.
    Have you seen all of the exceptions? good idea but not a good law.