The Vote is Near - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Careful who we pick

Haven’t you guys read the news lately? PBA is under an avalanche of criticism and disgrace because a drug addict was hired to run the organization. He also swindled millions from investors in another company.
    If that wasn’t bad enough they also hired this woman who stole $600,000.00 from her husband company.
    Then to add salt to the wound, all of the best employees have left citing lack of ethics.
    Some even believe the president is being looked at as well.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Pay attention

I hope you new people are smart enough to stay out of this stuff.

The guy in this article was the FOP’s top attorney. Even worse, George Hatchigan the FOP General Counsel was tired almost arrested and decertified when caught stealing overtime while at BSO.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdfl/pr...raud-and-money

Unregistered

Sad

It's a shame that in the over two decades being here that this is the most divided we have ever been

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you guys haven’t seen what happened to Pieiga, who really didn’t do anything close to what a couple others have done, and what happened to Marabotto who was the FOP Vice President at the time of his wrongful demotion, the. You need to open your eyes. This ain’t Mcvay v Cheezar or Mcdrunky, this is about having your right to due process without interference from the administrative personnel in your process. Them three guys shouldn’t even be considered when you vote. It’s your rights you should be thinking of when you vote. The fop left their own vp hanging even though he was gonna use outside attorney to fight without costing the fop a penny. If you’re new and they bought your vote, consider what happened to fairness. Both Mcvay and Cheezar got some baggage, and Mcdrunky is on video polluting a hurricane Detail. So let’s put them out of the picture. If you’re new, and you don’t know the back story, you should maybe just a abstain and go with the flow after the vote. I got no phone calls from anyone and don’t want to hear that shit anyway. When the FOP and PBA have educational meeting, I’ll go to both and make up my mind. If we stay fop I don’t want Cheezar involved at all. He’s like Pete, they both want to decide who gets a defense. When someone else was president at least they tried to represent everyone properly.
    All of the Carlito kiss ass crew is riding high, wait till you slip up with him and are not part of the crew anymore. Everyone has to deal with the McDrunks of the world at some point. Then you'll remember this vote. Chiefs come and go and die, look at Bal Harbour. When your chief sits there and tells your union who to fight for (his people) and leave the others to rot there's a problem. The 4th just past passed, the very same reason we celebrate the 4th is the very same reason we doing this. Tyranny, egoism, and all else is rampant. Kiss ass crew, you will have your day eventually. You had a slight taste with Velken when you tried sucking him, too bad he was short lived.

Unregistered

McSnake

So McSnake is back at it again, letting people know that he has dirt on Noriega. Seems Noriega keeps very close ties with with a convicted felon Carlos Diaz and even has him at parties and in the office of the chief. Stupid Noriega, you shouldn't bring your pimp around in public because Carlos has a big mouth about you 33's! You should really take a look in house and see who really has your back!

Unregistered
    Did anyone read the Miami Herald? I think it’s a series on PBA executive director Steve Shiver. From cocaine abusers, drunks, and thieves the PBA is definitely not the answer. If you don’t like FOP at least go to IUPA but not the PBA who struggling to save its reputation

Unregistered

Fdle

Notice of our Chief dealing with consorting and had issued credentials to Carlos Diaz a convicted Felon. Violation of ethics and standards as per FDLE.

Unregistered

Very interesting

Its funny how McDrunk talks crap about Noriega behind his back yet loves to suck up to him now that he’s back. Sort of like the crap he still talks about Brian all day. Love the Baby J stories and the 33’s. Bet Noriega’s wife would love those too. What a POS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12