The Vote is Near
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The Vote is Near

Some step that is critical was just completed. Now what was relayed to me is that the notify of election is in progress and very soon the ballots will be sent out. It will be a mail in ballot. I think it’s good because no one will be looking over your shoulder when you vote. A huge thing to consider is that Noriega will have zero influence over The PBA should they be voted in very soon. Cheezar and the Chief have a close personal relationship and that’s not good for anyone. Cheezar would never battle him over anything. Another thing I found out is even if the FOP settles a contract we still have an election, so if you really want change, you’ll be able to vote for change. People have been talking about excluding people from being a member should we change. It’s a bad idea. We’ll be strong if we come together in the PBA. THE FOP lodge can still exist for a social club or not. It doesn’t really matter. As a member, I was told an awful lot of benefits in the prepaid legal that we have too. It’s really time to evaluate our current position and what has happened recently with old timers leaving because of the poor representation. It’s really wrong how our right to grieve can be denied because Noriega is besties with State FOP PRESIDENT Bobby Jenkins. With 1 phone call can screw you out of your rights to grieve. For those who swear by the FOP, please consider that you may not like someone, but you decision should be based on what’s best for our careers. The FOP created this split plan and it’s gonna take a lot to fix.

Unregistered

Frank Pieiga

If Frank getting run out of the PD while Mcdrunky was on tape bringing booze into the hurricane party isn’t enough to tell you we need a change, I don’t know what will wake you up. Amy and all her crap, etc......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Frank getting run out of the PD while Mcdrunky was on tape bringing booze into the hurricane party isn’t enough to tell you we need a change, I don’t know what will wake you up. Amy and all her crap, etc......
    They are all part of “the team” and Frank wasn’t so he goes bye bye. This goes to show you, join up or get out. PBA doesn’t stand a chance against “the team”. Your vote is moot, the longer it takes the more our plan succeeds.

Unregistered
    Hey Red between the individual phone calls trying to pursuade guys to join the PBA and the misdirected lies you speak have you informed them of the real reason your pushing so hard??

Just wondering... So if NBV doesnt go PBA will you still remain as the glorious Board Member you think you are? Little birdie has it that this is your last opportunity to get this done if not your OUT!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE AN ANGLE TO ALL YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    Everyone remember when he was trying to be Chief and promote his peeps behind everyones back while the rest of us were getting furloughed and almost losing our jobs!

PEOPLE WAKE UP!!! #REMEMBERTHEREALTRUTH

Unregistered

Fantasy World

Dear Cheezar,

Most of us do not want him as rep. And most of us don’t want you involved at all. The red dragon could never be rep here if he wanted to, but since he’s calling everyone and you’re not, I wish someone was gonna care enough about me to call me. BTW, I heard you were 0939 by the county for battery on a LEO and to avoid charges, the PBA pulled strings and got you off the hook. You did some observation time in JMH CRISIS as a voluntary baker act. Did you have little smiley faces on your slippers. You’re going to implode soon.

Unregistered
    The same story and the only one i think chezz have you done any bad thing other than fight with cops at a hospital ughhhh. Move on people !!!!!!

Unregistered

Fake News

The only one who fought with another cop, and got his ass btw was Sgt. Steve McVay! Who was put on probation after found guilty of lying by FDLE. He was also the other supervisor of the hurricane party but nobody talks about that. The only reason why he is still here is because nobody else will hire him. Not even his county PBA boys.

Unregistered

The team?

They are all part of “the team” and Frank wasn’t so he goes bye bye. This goes to show you, join up or get out. PBA doesn’t stand a chance against “the team”. Your vote is moot, the longer it takes the more our plan succeeds.
    “The team?” We were under the impression that North Bay Village Police Department was a paramilitary unit as one. Is “the team” a group of cronies afraid of their own shadows, just sucking up to the bosses to get their cookies? sure sounds like an FOP member to me. Did anyone forget what Ray got for being pro union? Did anyone forget what dragon got for being pro union? Now Frank P., one of the best guys to have worked here gets pushed out over BS just to sway the vote to the FOP side, sounds like the FOP folks need a lesson in morality and as POLICE OFFICERS we have to be better. The Lieutenants have to stay away from this vote, it involves the Patrol Unit and the Detective Bureau. The Lieutenants are appointed positions, not tested or civil. The Lieutenants have to stay away from the vote. If the FOP wins, they will be the subjects of a lawsuit from the PBA for their participation. FYI, this has been spoken about already and it’s coming.

Unregistered

The Vote

If you guys haven’t seen what happened to Pieiga, who really didn’t do anything close to what a couple others have done, and what happened to Marabotto who was the FOP Vice President at the time of his wrongful demotion, the. You need to open your eyes. This ain’t Mcvay v Cheezar or Mcdrunky, this is about having your right to due process without interference from the administrative personnel in your process. Them three guys shouldn’t even be considered when you vote. It’s your rights you should be thinking of when you vote. The fop left their own vp hanging even though he was gonna use outside attorney to fight without costing the fop a penny. If you’re new and they bought your vote, consider what happened to fairness. Both Mcvay and Cheezar got some baggage, and Mcdrunky is on video polluting a hurricane Detail. So let’s put them out of the picture. If you’re new, and you don’t know the back story, you should maybe just a abstain and go with the flow after the vote. I got no phone calls from anyone and don’t want to hear that shit anyway. When the FOP and PBA have educational meeting, I’ll go to both and make up my mind. If we stay fop I don’t want Cheezar involved at all. He’s like Pete, they both want to decide who gets a defense. When someone else was president at least they tried to represent everyone properly.

Unregistered

The Bighead

The same story and the only one i think chezz have you done any bad thing other than fight with cops at a hospital ughhhh. Move on people !!!!!!
    Yes he has. When he first got hired he left the key in the lock of the cell and left the 39 alone who unlocked his cell door and escaped. He was fired while on probation and Irving Heller a PBA life member gave him his job back. Oh and while checking his rental property in his city car he had a 34 with some guys and drew his gun on them. Check city of miami records. I’d love to see the psychology report from his baker act. Naw he ain’t done nothing. All good. Btw does he actually bring money in?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast