Detention Officers Working Off Duties - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Detention officers actually transport 39s? I just see Jackson walking around central station all day visiting the secretaries.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Detention officers actually transport 39s? I just see Jackson walking around central station all day visiting the secretaries.
    How is that possible when you are working university of Miami as a security guard with Locke. Stop the hate.

Unregistered

Jackson

I can definitely tell you he's not the worst! Williams takes that title. Jackson just has an attitude and argues with you over using flex cuffs, ect. But he does do his 2 trips to TGK. Facts

Unregistered
    I can definitely tell you he's not the worst! Williams takes that title. Jackson just has an attitude and argues with you over using flex cuffs, ect. But he does do his 2 trips to TGK. Facts
    Two trips? Really? This scammers should get 07, bring the wagon back in OT like back in the days I will personally drive the wagon to you City wise every time you have a 39, this ceros have no business being here “Period” I used to do the wagon in OT every week and will drive around city wife picking off bodies every time a unit made a request. This losers have no clue and refuse to work.

Unregistered
    Ortiz said that they shouldn’t work off duty!

Unregistered
    Some officers and psa’s milk all day and can work off duties while scamming on duty. Get over yourselves.

Unregistered

Don’t be a coward

Hey Detention Officer Jackson. We all can’t stand you so please stop talking to us at the marlins games. You don’t know how to direct traffic and you aren’t one of us go to Tgk and hide you fat toad
    Instead of writing it on a post, just tell him yourself. Lol don’t hide.

Unregistered

Lazy

You are probably a detention officer or an ignorant outsider, detention officers are the ones not wanting to help us with transport, they make it difficult and almost impossible to meet with us so that transport can be arrange, they run from us and play hard to catch so that we end up doing the transport, sometimes they don’t answer the radio, some other time they claim to be in route to the jail or stuck in traffic or on lunch etc etc etc
    Lol. You sound like one of those entitled PO’s.

Unregistered

Wrong Detention Officer

Get you people straight. Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12