Detention Officers Working Off Duties
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Detention Officers Working Off Duties

Hey Detention Officer Jackson. We all can’t stand you so please stop talking to us at the marlins games. You don’t know how to direct traffic and you aren’t one of us go to Tgk and hide you fat toad

Unregistered

Wow

Hating eachother. Pure disgrace.

Unregistered
    Disgusting

Unregistered
    I like the guy he’s good sounds like you’re just a jealous fuk

Unregistered

Wow

Wow, Jackson keep doing you brother. Probably one of the best wagon officers we have always willing to help. Dont listen to these Mopes. If a PSA can work with no gun why cant you ?!

Unregistered
    People have no idea what a detention officers has to deal with. I don’t understand why you guys keep screwing with them. Maybe because they are black

Unregistered

I am a PO

I believe POs are evil. No heart. Love the force but not my peers. Heartless. Keep it up brother Jackson.

Unregistered
    Brother ,don't listen to these people here , you are a hard working guy . This is a very toxic place , keep it up and do what you have to

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People have no idea what a detention officers has to deal with. I don’t understand why you guys keep screwing with them. Maybe because they are black
    You are probably a detention officer or an ignorant outsider, detention officers are the ones not wanting to help us with transport, they make it difficult and almost impossible to meet with us so that transport can be arrange, they run from us and play hard to catch so that we end up doing the transport, sometimes they don’t answer the radio, some other time they claim to be in route to the jail or stuck in traffic or on lunch etc etc etc

Unregistered
    WOW sound like a true PO, just saying!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast