Doral Officer almost dies and Steadman Stahl is absent but...

Unregistered

Doral Officer almost dies and Steadman Stahl is absent but...

While a brother officer from Doral was struggling to stay alive Steadman Stahl was not only absent as usual but he was silent on the issue as well. Just like he has been on all others cases BUT he shows up to a rally at a meaningless Democratic debate laughing and partying. And the selfies and picture posing.
    Sort of reminds us Of When Greenwell was caught by the tv cameras laughing when north Miami officer was found guilty of a charge that he should never have Been charged with.
    It has been, and continues to be, a party for
    These PBA heads. But when the work,
    Or time, or voice is required they are silent or absent.
    What in the fvk are they doing in those positions. They don’t represent my views and
    More importantly my values. They are POSs

Unregistered

Trying to quell the criticism Steadman Stahl takes picture at trauma center

Trying to quell the criticism Steadman Stahl takes picture at trauma center
    Making himself out to care about Serge and his family, Steadman Stahl takes a picture at the trauma center. The criticism he has been bombarded with must have resonated and he is trying to give the appearance that he cares. But he surely didn’t care when it happened and if he had not been shamed into it he still would not have been there.
    Phony is what phony does you piece of human excrement.

Unregistered
    The way he is pointing to the Ryder Trauma Center sign almost as if saying “see I am here” is an insult to the intelligence of every PBA member

Unregistered
    You hit the nail on the head. I thought the same and like a smug point and see I’m here. But that only happened because the bombardment of criticism of his absence and uncaring attitude. I forgot what it’s called but in another thread is says he has some defect where he thinks he’s smart but is really dumb. This photo and timing was a bonehead move all the way

Unregistered
    It’s called Dunning-Kruger Effect and yes that photo on his Facebook is a shining example that Stahl is not as smart as he thinks because we all saw right through his bullsh*t which is also what you think you are smelling when standing near him

Unregistered

Copied from Doral Leo site

Look at what scammer Stahl says after being criticized

Look at what this garbage tells channel 7. But when it happened he didn’t care. It wasn’t until the avalanche of criticism from all departments that he decided to go and the tries to capture the limelight. Read this and try not to throw up:

Sgt. Steadman Stahl, the president of the Miami-Dade County Police Benevolent Association, was among those that visited Fernandez at the hospital, Thursday.

“That’s what we’re all about here,” he said.

He has some set doesn’t he?

Unregistered
    Honestly Steadman looks like a pure MORON pointing his finger at trauma sign. What goes
    Through his head. Maybe all That drinking has affected his brain.
    It’s almost as if he laughs at the fact that people are pissed that he doesn’t care even about officers injured. He only cares about the limelight. Maybe he didn’t get much attention as a child.

Unregistered
    Was it nervousness that caused him to do that stupid pose? Or is Steadman that dumb normally