First Meeting To Vote Out PBA Set For Wednesday July 3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Good afternoon PBA members. My name is Juan Gomez. My company, Churros of America, Inc., will be in charge of the refreshments at this event. I have been issued this contract by our county mayor and it has the approval of your MDPD DIRECTOR. I look forward in serving you some fine churros and hot chocolate at your event. Stay safe out there!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good afternoon PBA members. My name is Juan Gomez. My company, Churros of America, Inc., will be in charge of the refreshments at this event. I have been issued this contract by our county mayor and it has the approval of your MDPD DIRECTOR. I look forward in serving you some fine churros and hot chocolate at your event. Stay safe out there!
    Keep making jokes because it won’t be so funny when you PBA clowns are back on the road actually working like the rest of us

Unregistered
    They are accustomed to officers just talking and complaining but never actually doing anything about it. I am going to this meeting and showing the PBA they are only in the position they are in because we the officers put them there.

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah. I bet you my paycheck that nobody will show.

Unregistered
    This event will be the same as all PBA events. Only intended to identify the malcontents and then cause them to be written up, transferred or fired. You want to hurt the PBA? Resign. If you all do, they are done. I did and I do not miss that country club one bit.

Unregistered
    Steadman stahls’ Arrogance is overwhelming but he will soon find out. Let him joke all he wants

Unregistered
    What exactly is this meeting going to entail? Who is speaking? Is there a ballot? I am off we’re getting rid of stahl, Jenkins and David. what exactly is this meeting going to entail? Who is speaking? Is there a ballot? But I’m am scared out commanders will see us then all the crap will roll down him. Who is headed this meeting?

Unregistered
    You all do realize that this is Jenkins trying to deflect all the stealing, free lunches, free trips, perks about the truck, and how he hides from work and is never done a day of police work in his life. How people are turning the cold shoulder after they found out what he did to his wife and kids. The truth coming out about Tallahassee. This is Jenkins trying to throw shade on st you all do realize that this is Jenkins trying to deflect all the stealing, free lunches, free trips, perks about the truck, and how he hides from work and is never done a day of police work in his life. How people are turning the cold shoulder after they found out what he did to his wife and kids. The truth coming out about Tallahassee. This is Jenkins trying to throw shade on Stahl So he can take the presidency. How stupid do you think we are only vote him out you’re going to and so is David you guys all contributed to the disaster going on there. People have been around long enough to know who you are and how you operate

Unregistered
    We either remove them one by one or the entire PBA at one time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What exactly is this meeting going to entail? Who is speaking? Is there a ballot? I am off we’re getting rid of stahl, Jenkins and David. what exactly is this meeting going to entail? Who is speaking? Is there a ballot? But I’m am scared out commanders will see us then all the crap will roll down him. Who is headed this meeting?
    This is a grass roots movement. We will discuss how to start the process for voting the PBA out as well as what union would be the preferred choice of the majority as a replacement for the PBA. The person who thought about this meeting is a very trusted veteran Sergeant who will remain anonymous for now.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast