Did Deputy Talbott Lie?

Unregistered

Did Deputy Talbott Lie?

I recently watched the video between Deputy Talbott and Ian Mcquire where the lights were turned off at the Sheriff's Office in attempts to hide something or stop citizens from filming in the building. I am a reasonable citizen and a retired deputy. When I heard Ian ask Deputy Talbott if he had ever heard of him Talbott's response (coy) was "no" and then he turns to ask if anyone else had ever heard of Ian. I find it hard to believe that Deputy Talbott had never heard of or spoken about Ian Mcquire. I find it hard to believe that Deputy Talbott had never once been briefed about Ian Mcquire from any other law enforcement source digital or human. Therefore I can only conclude that the Deputy did not tell the truth during a simple citizen contact. If this is the case what else has this deputy told lies about?

Second. Turning the lights out and not telling the truth about why they are turned off is also disturbing and a clear and calculated attempt to hide public property from the view of the citizens. Does the Sheriff approve of this? Why lie to (off all people) Ian Mcquire? That video was seen over 18000 times and it really makes the Sheriff and his deputies out as people who want to hide something. Let me ask you Mike at the end of the day what are you protecting? Your pride? What would it hurt to say yes I have heard of you and tell the truth? Your not clever and your coy behavior brings to question your ethics in my opinion. Never lie to a dirt bag buddy it's not worth it. Always tell the truth no matter how bad it hurts. This is my opinion. You all have nothing to hide let him film who the hell cares.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I recently watched the video between Deputy Talbott and Ian Mcquire where the lights were turned off at the Sheriff's Office in attempts to hide something or stop citizens from filming in the building. I am a reasonable citizen and a retired deputy. When I heard Ian ask Deputy Talbott if he had ever heard of him Talbott's response (coy) was "no" and then he turns to ask if anyone else had ever heard of Ian. I find it hard to believe that Deputy Talbott had never heard of or spoken about Ian Mcquire. I find it hard to believe that Deputy Talbott had never once been briefed about Ian Mcquire from any other law enforcement source digital or human. Therefore I can only conclude that the Deputy did not tell the truth during a simple citizen contact. If this is the case what else has this deputy told lies about?

Second. Turning the lights out and not telling the truth about why they are turned off is also disturbing and a clear and calculated attempt to hide public property from the view of the citizens. Does the Sheriff approve of this? Why lie to (off all people) Ian Mcquire? That video was seen over 18000 times and it really makes the Sheriff and his deputies out as people who want to hide something. Let me ask you Mike at the end of the day what are you protecting? Your pride? What would it hurt to say yes I have heard of you and tell the truth? Your not clever and your coy behavior brings to question your ethics in my opinion. Never lie to a dirt bag buddy it's not worth it. Always tell the truth no matter how bad it hurts. This is my opinion. You all have nothing to hide let him film who the hell cares.
    yeah no one cares, it was funny, talbot was obviously trolling him.

Unregistered
    Get a life.......

Unregistered
    Nice rant Mike Zarzano! Being a truck driver from Ohio is far from being a deputy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice rant Mike Zarzano! Being a truck driver from Ohio is far from being a deputy.

That is funny. I bet he has more education then the so called cops that are in this town. Ho Hum welcome to mayberry. Where is my donut.