This just in! - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: This just in!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find it pretty rich you’re asking me to present documents or proof when you have NEVER presented facts on here in the past! It’s pretty comical you always get defensive when you’ve been caught up being exposed in another lie or scheme. It’s been brought up here before Chester Lee Chipmunk! YOU LIE when you don’t or won’t deliver on your word! We’re still waiting for the backlog of information you’ve promised last year! Where is the information? You’ve lied when you said you represented Facebook page! So, how can we supposedly trust you now? If you had any credibility, I am sure Pat Rice or Dustin Wyatt would easily go on the record to say you assisted them breaking the story. I mean, wouldn’t you be honored they would confirmed such a thing? I know I would be proud for them to acknowledge that I was the reason why this masterpiece of a story broke! That something that would even outshine the “award winning reporter!” Yet, here we are again. Chipmunk comes doesn’t deliver and his lies are being exposed again! Your behavior says you’re a LIAR!
    I see the communications directors job is open. Tick Tock tick tock, only a matter of time until the real liar is exposed 😎

Unregistered
    Chitwood is a scumbag

Unregistered
    I see the communications directors job is open. Tick Tock tick tock, only a matter of time until the real liar is exposed 😎
    The current director is going north. He is retiring. No conspiracy here.

Unregistered
    Just another who does not want to work for Chitwood. ....creamer and brannon are the latest

Unregistered
    Hey, JC bit of more than he could chew with those texts to JT and JH hehe 😎 I do not have a crystal ball, but I do see a settlement in 6 months! Great job Sheriff because you brought both to VCSO.

Unregistered
    Hey, JC bit of more than he could chew with those texts to JT and JH hehe 😎 I do not have a crystal ball, but I do see a settlement in 6 months! Great job Sheriff because you brought both to VCSO.
    Chitwood is a scumbag

Unregistered
    Mommas boy trying to start more drama out of nothing! It must be a lonely life!

Unregistered
    Mommas boy trying to start more drama out of nothing! It must be a lonely life!
    Mamas boy is calling the NJ first thing 😁

Unregistered
    And still...Chitwood is a scumbag.

Unregistered
    Breaking stories and calling the paper are two different things ass! I love the language change on Anything But Credibility (ABC). Still a liar and bigger scumbag than Chitty! Hermaphrodite Henry must be your editor! Grammar mistakes and sentence structure errors are issues Chipmunk! I am sure racist fired disgrace deputy scumbag of the quarter John Szabo could help you proofread since he’s out of a job and looking for work. His racist knowledge will help you discriminate between good and bad grammar! However, it still would be a loser publication!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast