This just in!
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This just in!

Unregistered

This just in!

Chitty is unopposed and raised over $37,000! That ABC movement is really taking it to him! This is what a winner by default looks like chipmunk. Alvin can’t mention this but Post is up too!

Unregistered
    Regardless of my personal feelings about Chitwood, I do agree that he appears to have a clear path to re-election. But Heather Post is a different matter. Her behind-the-scenes campaign to drum up support for a run for County Chair is getting zero traction. And now she has a serious challenger in her campaign for re-election to her district seat. Me thinks she is political toast -- one and done. And I fail to see how any of the cops on this forum who know anything about her background can support her. Just saying......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Regardless of my personal feelings about Chitwood, I do agree that he appears to have a clear path to re-election. But Heather Post is a different matter. Her behind-the-scenes campaign to drum up support for a run for County Chair is getting zero traction. And now she has a serious challenger in her campaign for re-election to her district seat. Me thinks she is political toast -- one and done. And I fail to see how any of the cops on this forum who know anything about her background can support her. Just saying......
    What makes you think she’s trying to drum up support for a run for County Chair? She’s already filed to run for her district. Her background has been in law enforcement, she looks out for the people, and she’s married to a respected Deputy. It’s pretty easy for the cops on this forum to rally behind her.

Unregistered
    Wow. Alvin has some company with restraining orders. Looks like Heather's mom had one against her. From the award winning DBNJ article.

Unregistered
    Yawn. Old news from a “award winning journalist”. Not such a smash mouth story. Is this the prevailing story you spoke of?

Unregistered
    Wow. Alvin has some company with restraining orders. Looks like Heather's mom had one against her. From the award winning DBNJ article.
    I can’t overlook the hypocrisy, AGAIN. Your beloved Ben Johnson hired Heather then wrongfully terminated her. Ben Johnson’s team did a background check which didn’t sound any alarms. Johnson fires Heather and he’s a champion but Chitwood fires Jenkins and Szabo and it’s off with his head. What a joke!

Unregistered
    I can’t overlook the hypocrisy, AGAIN. Your beloved Ben Johnson hired Heather then wrongfully terminated her. Ben Johnson’s team did a background check which didn’t sound any alarms. Johnson fires Heather and he’s a champion but Chitwood fires Jenkins and Szabo and it’s off with his head. What a joke!
    Haha. Good point. If you are about to get fired just resign....like Heather did with Brevard SO, Edgeater PD and DCF.

Unregistered
    Haha. Good point. If you are about to get fired just resign....like Heather did with Brevard SO, Edgeater PD and DCF.
    That tactic worked for Jim Dinneen which made him about a half million richer.

Unregistered
    That tactic worked for Jim Dinneen which made him about a half million richer.
    Wow. Being compared to Dinneen. As Mexico Mike loves to say...he is a scumbag. But he has also called practically every body walking a scumbag (to include almost everybody in the County Council). So lets not call Heather that name. She has a tough election coming up.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast