This just in! - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: This just in!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re arguing with the guy who lives in a trailer! He’s never been successful at anything! Oh wait, this is 15 minutes of fame. Why else would he come on here and repeatedly make a full of himself? He is too stupid to see how stupid he is!
    You’re correct! Chester Lee Chipmunk thinks we’re all too stupid to realize his flawed arguments. He’s always changing the narrative and lying to portray himself in a better light. Notice the jackass couldn’t answer an obvious question to back up his claim AGAIN? I don’t understand what moron in their right mind would keep coming on here and keep saying foolish things that he cannot back up. I guess this is the same moron that showed up to council meeting and discussed his drug use.

Unregistered
    You’re correct! Chester Lee Chipmunk thinks we’re all too stupid to realize his flawed arguments. He’s always changing the narrative and lying to portray himself in a better light. Notice the jackass couldn’t answer an obvious question to back up his claim AGAIN? I don’t understand what moron in their right mind would keep coming on here and keep saying foolish things that he cannot back up. I guess this is the same moron that showed up to council meeting and discussed his drug use.
    That would be the same guy indeed.

Unregistered
    Chitty is unopposed and raised over $37,000! That ABC movement is really taking it to him! This is what a winner by default looks like chipmunk. Alvin can’t mention this but Post is up too!
    Three likes on their most recent post. Chipmunk’s mommy and one of his fake profiles. They sure have a huge audience!

Unregistered
    Three likes on their most recent post. Chipmunk’s mommy and one of his fake profiles. They sure have a huge audience!
    Who do you think informed DBNJ of Creamers resignation before anyone knew? Keep in mind, it was supposed to be hush hush. We bring truth and YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
    ABC 2020 😎

Unregistered
    Who do you think informed DBNJ of Creamers resignation before anyone knew? Keep in mind, it was supposed to be hush hush. We bring truth and YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
    ABC 2020 😎
    You wonder why people talk smack against you and you become apart of the discussions Chipmunk!

Who at the Daytona Beach News-Journal can verify your claim?

Unregistered
    You wonder why people talk smack against you and you become apart of the discussions Chipmunk!

Who at the Daytona Beach News-Journal can verify your claim?
    Have IT check for you... Ask around, it isn't a secret 😎

Unregistered
    I never reveal my sources, lie or show my hand. But believe me when I say that many who read this forum and ABC know this to be 100% true and factual... Contrary to belief, I have a great relationship with DBNJ.

Sheriff Chitwood, check your inbox=YOU'VE GOT MAIL 😎

Unregistered
    I never reveal my sources, lie or show my hand. But believe me when I say that many who read this forum and ABC know this to be 100% true and factual... Contrary to belief, I have a great relationship with DBNJ.

Sheriff Chitwood, check your inbox=YOU'VE GOT MAIL 😎
    That the problem Chipmunk, you never reveal anything or show your hand! That is the problem! You’ve also been a proven liar many times over and over! I didn’t ask for your “sources.” I simply asked who at the Daytona Beach News-Journal can verify you broke this or other stories to them? You are essentially stating without your insider knowledge, this story and others wouldn’t have been published so soon and it’s because of you! I just want someone at the paper to verify this is true to bring credibility to you claim.

Unregistered
    I dont owe you proof... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! I know, as do many others reading these comments, believe that. State one lie I have told with proof or documentation or records and we'll talk... Keep in mind I do have records of your lies, where is your proof? Oh, and address me with respect too if you "expect" a response. I wont stoop to your level and call you names... that goes against my beliefs, my intent and my morals. You should try that. Keep in mind I am not anonymous and name myself without worry of repercussion. TRUTH 😎

I stipulate; I am not anonymous and protected as you are. If I wrote open bold faced lies, you do possess the tools to prevent this and have utilized them in the past. Just remember, I possess the tools to circumvent the bans and come back. Does my IP address say Istanbul today? I am becoming louder, more involved and technically savvy by the day. When I began I was not as refined as I am this day. Your insults only fuel my fire and confirm my voice. I am very public, let's talk...
    And as far as ABC is concerned, once again record views. I see who reads and shares... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice why there are not many comments. The page wasn't created to be commented on. Ex; Szabo, We aren't here to thin the herd, we are here to spread the word! Different rules for different fools. Different spanks for different ranks. Promotions based on sexual performances rather than duty performance. Sorry that the truth hurts and causes a few to resort to name calling, which btw is not working. Remember what brought the "daddy" out to begin with... It was a red carpet invitation to your anonymous forum by my given name. If, and only if I was offered the same anonymity as offered here commonly with initials only, I may have stayed in my lane. You brought me here, now deal with it 😎 #TRUTH

Unregistered
    I dont owe you proof... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! I know, as do many others reading these comments, believe that. State one lie I have told with proof or documentation or records and we'll talk... Keep in mind I do have records of your lies, where is your proof? Oh, and address me with respect too if you "expect" a response. I wont stoop to your level and call you names... that goes against my beliefs, my intent and my morals. You should try that. Keep in mind I am not anonymous and name myself without worry of repercussion. TRUTH 😎

I stipulate; I am not anonymous and protected as you are. If I wrote open bold faced lies, you do possess the tools to prevent this and have utilized them in the past. Just remember, I possess the tools to circumvent the bans and come back. Does my IP address say Istanbul today? I am becoming louder, more involved and technically savvy by the day. When I began I was not as refined as I am this day. Your insults only fuel my fire and confirm my voice. I am very public, let's talk...
    And as far as ABC is concerned, once again record views. I see who reads and shares... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice why there are not many comments. The page wasn't created to be commented on. Ex; Szabo, We aren't here to thin the herd, we are here to spread the word! Different rules for different fools. Different spanks for different ranks. Promotions based on sexual performances rather than duty performance. Sorry that the truth hurts and causes a few to resort to name calling, which btw is not working. Remember what brought the "daddy" out to begin with... It was a red carpet invitation to your anonymous forum by my given name. If, and only if I was offered the same anonymity as offered here commonly with initials only, I may have stayed in my lane. You brought me here, now deal with it 😎 #TRUTH
    I find it pretty rich you’re asking me to present documents or proof when you have NEVER presented facts on here in the past! It’s pretty comical you always get defensive when you’ve been caught up being exposed in another lie or scheme. It’s been brought up here before Chester Lee Chipmunk! YOU LIE when you don’t or won’t deliver on your word! We’re still waiting for the backlog of information you’ve promised last year! Where is the information? You’ve lied when you said you represented Facebook page! So, how can we supposedly trust you now? If you had any credibility, I am sure Pat Rice or Dustin Wyatt would easily go on the record to say you assisted them breaking the story. I mean, wouldn’t you be honored they would confirmed such a thing? I know I would be proud for them to acknowledge that I was the reason why this masterpiece of a story broke! That something that would even outshine the “award winning reporter!” Yet, here we are again. Chipmunk comes doesn’t deliver and his lies are being exposed again! Your behavior says you’re a LIAR!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast