Beta Invasion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beta Invasion

Unregistered

Beta Invasion

Anyone else sick of the beta invasion on this board? The handful of little miserable beta boys will come on here and cry about anything and everything all the while hiding behind their keyboard. When I started here if you had a problem with someone you sent them a message on the mdt and met somewhere to work out the differences. Some problems were resolved with some shouting and others ended in fists being thrown but atleast we were men about it and you knew where everyone stood with each other. Now these little betas will see you at work and smile in your face and then come on here after there safe behind there keyboards in there house and bash you. Way to go pu$$ies

Unregistered
    It's ancient history, but that's how things were handled, informally. It was better that way. Times have changed.

Everything has to be recorded or documented nowadays because everyone is second guessed by the brass and/or command staff. They are all walking on eggshells, scared to make decisions. Confront anyone person to person today, attempt to discuss a problem and you will end up in IAD. The agency is full of Beta Boys/Girls in all the lower ranks so you will be dead meat. The higher ranks have to be politically correct for Bob and the media in order to keep their jobs so do not expect any sympathy from them.

Unregistered
    Your kidding right? What you are talking about was the atmosphere many many years ago. Today's Law Enforcement model is to be PR dominant, promote yourself on facebook, be impatient and want to be transferred or promoted much sooner than your ready for. You hardly know half of the room at readoffs, A good old fashion ass chewing by a Supervisor that was done to get your attention, without putting it on paper is now considered a hostile work place violation. If your a hustler, your one questionable decision away from being canned. You sir need to overcome, adapt, and improvise and get with the program, your a generation behind.

Unregistered
    Yeah, I miss the good old days too. Back when the rule was you could just hit someone until they agreed with you. Those were the good old days.

Unregistered
    Bro no one besides you uses that stupid term "beta". Give it a rest, it will never be used or accepted. The bad news is you will be easy to spot when you are heard using that word to anyone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro no one besides you uses that stupid term "beta". Give it a rest, it will never be used or accepted. The bad news is you will be easy to spot when you are heard using that word to anyone.
    okay “bro”. That term is used all the time it’s suspicious that you’ve never heard anyone use it around you. There may be a reason for that like maybe your a little beta wussy

Unregistered
    It's ancient history, but that's how things were handled, informally. It was better that way. Times have changed.

Everything has to be recorded or documented nowadays because everyone is second guessed by the brass and/or command staff. They are all walking on eggshells, scared to make decisions. Confront anyone person to person today, attempt to discuss a problem and you will end up in IAD. The agency is full of Beta Boys/Girls in all the lower ranks so you will be dead meat. The higher ranks have to be politically correct for Bob and the media in order to keep their jobs so do not expect any sympathy from them.
    That Beta Boy is Fake News. A new term of today’s world. This whole thing about people walking on egg shells is made up crap by those puzzies who don’t want to make decisions. Crap can be handled by supervisors but they choose not to cause they are puzzies themselves. They need to start promoting the right people insetaed of these entitled fu*ks who think they can wear stripes and bars without having to actually do the fking job. Man up azzholes and do your fking JOB!.

Unregistered
    okay “bro”. That term is used all the time it’s suspicious that you’ve never heard anyone use it around you. There may be a reason for that like maybe your a little beta wussy
    I’ve never heard anyone say “Beta Boy” except for “what does Beta Boy mean?” When you say it to my face, then I’ll know who you are. I’m sure that will never happen, will it little boy.

Unregistered
    I’ve never heard anyone say “Beta Boy” except for “what does Beta Boy mean?” When you say it to my face, then I’ll know who you are. I’m sure that will never happen, will it little boy.
    let’s meet and you can find out

Unregistered
    That Beta Boy is Fake News. A new term of today’s world. This whole thing about people walking on egg shells is made up crap by those puzzies who don’t want to make decisions. Crap can be handled by supervisors but they choose not to cause they are puzzies themselves. They need to start promoting the right people insetaed of these entitled fu*ks who think they can wear stripes and bars without having to actually do the fking job. Man up azzholes and do your fking JOB!.
    There are good reasons why supervisors no longer handle things informally. The administration wants everything documented for legal reasons in case someone files a civil lawsuit or a complaint with the EEOC or goes to IAD. Supervisors are expected to do things by the book and if they do not they themselves will be held accountable. That way a paper trail is constructed for progressive disciplinary action later on if the problem persists. The administration promotes people who adhere to these standards so anyone with the old school ideas will be weeded out in the promotional process. That's why we have what we have today with no changes in sight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast