Correctional officers sent to hospital and no PBA speaks up

Unregistered

Again, the PBA neither spoke up nor visited with correctional officers from pre-trial who were sent to hospital after falling ill at work. Working conditions, the health of members is not nearly as important as taking selfies and photo ops

Unregistered
    How do we recall these clowns ?

Unregistered
    Tell them there’s a great photo both at the hospital and they’ll show up.

Unregistered
    You have to give them credit. At least they are batting 1000

Unregistered
    Hey fat john we can send you. Hope what they have is contagious so you can stop writing on here. You and Blanca go take care of your son.

Unregistered
    Again, the PBA neither spoke up nor visited with correctional officers from pre-trial who were sent to hospital after falling ill at work. Working conditions, the health of members is not nearly as important as taking selfies and photo ops

Unregistered

Perfect description of Steadman Stahl

There are a lot of people who are incapable of accepting responsibility for their actions. The thing is that when you’re unable to accept that you are actually the person directing your life, making choices, and acting, it’ll be hard for you to take the initiative and grab the steering wheel of your life. In these scenarios there’s always someone to blame for things that happen. And of course it’s not you.

It’s my boyfriend, my mother, that person I met… There’s a huge range, as big as we want it to be. The biggest blindness is when we’re unable to accept the part we play, the part that’s thankfully ours and not someone else’s — or fate’s. It’s absolute denial and stubborn conviction that says the person “to blame” for my problems is always someone else.