Greek Prejudice - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greek Prejudice

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh please point out an example of any of that. Keep in mind your use of the phrase “PCSO is full of”. Names, dates, news stories, any example will do. I’ll wait.
    I know PCSO standards are very low and most of you have GED’s but I’m sure you can use a thing called google to find these things yourself LOL

Unregistered
    The best thing that can happen to this agency is to get people such as GS and DS to retire and be replaced by competent younger people with years of career ahead, not double-dippers who are only here to get a second check. These guys are dinosaurs who contribute nothing to the agency, no new ideas, no enthusiasm and vigor, just corruption. Bob should buy them out and send them packing if they will not retire on their own.

Unregistered
    The best thing that can happen to this agency is to get people such as GS and DS to retire and be replaced by competent younger people with years of career ahead, not double-dippers who are only here to get a second check. These guys are dinosaurs who contribute nothing to the agency, no new ideas, no enthusiasm and vigor, just corruption. Bob should buy them out and send them packing if they will not retire on their own.
    How many double dippers are there now?

Unregistered
    I know PCSO standards are very low and most of you have GED’s but I’m sure you can use a thing called google to find these things yourself LOL
    You sir speak as if you have intimate knowledge of the harsh accusations you make against the good people of PCSO. Can you spare not one detail, not one story to support your venom laced claim? I’d not that called slander.

Unregistered
    You sir speak as if you have intimate knowledge of the harsh accusations you make against the good people of PCSO. Can you spare not one detail, not one story to support your venom laced claim? I’d not that called slander.
    what good people do you speak of? Judging by these posts PCSO deputies are sexist and racist and slander their co-workers. You’re very slow aren’t you? LOL

Unregistered
    Wrong again, many of our supervisors and executive staff have correspondence and online college degrees. It took weeks of hard work to get those BA and BS diplomas. It's true that those colleges changed their names but they some are still in business, although they are not nationally accredited. Our agency only promotes highly educated people with college degrees.

Unregistered
    We'd get better supervisors by voting than by the current promotional system based on political loyalty and nepotism.
    No, you would end up with spineless supervisors who want to be everyone’s friend. Right up to the point they lead you off a cliff like Chris Metro and Kevin Bennett did. They were well liked by their people, because they let them do whatever they wanted to do and told the COC that everything they did was amazing. They ignored obvious problems and let the cancer spread. It spread until it could no longer be contained. And that caused Bennett to retire prematurely and Metro and some deputies to be fired. And a few of those deputies were good cops at one point. So who you want or like as a deputy does not equal a good leader or supervisor. Not by a long shot.

Unregistered
    No, you would end up with spineless supervisors who want to be everyone’s friend. Right up to the point they lead you off a cliff like Chris Metro and Kevin Bennett did. They were well liked by their people, because they let them do whatever they wanted to do and told the COC that everything they did was amazing. They ignored obvious problems and let the cancer spread. It spread until it could no longer be contained. And that caused Bennett to retire prematurely and Metro and some deputies to be fired. And a few of those deputies were good cops at one point. So who you want or like as a deputy does not equal a good leader or supervisor. Not by a long shot.
    And the legacy continues. Deputies are the laziest officers I have seen in the county. You guys don't do anything proactive, then barely when you get called. Let's see, answer a call where a woman was dead and you don't even get out of the car. Great example of what I am talking about. And, I could go on and on and on. Just look at mids and see all the slugs.

Unregistered
    And the legacy continues. Deputies are the laziest officers I have seen in the county. You guys don't do anything proactive, then barely when you get called. Let's see, answer a call where a woman was dead and you don't even get out of the car. Great example of what I am talking about. And, I could go on and on and on. Just look at mids and see all the slugs.
    Are you illiterate? Definitely not an LEO. Another scam like the rest of these bull shit posts.

Unregistered
    It's a well known fact that Metro and Bennett were fired for political reasons because they were big Rice supporters. As far as job performance they were no better or worse than many others.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast