Greek Prejudice
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greek Prejudice

Unregistered

Greek Prejudice

Is it apparent to anyone else how George Steffen pulls for deputies who happen to be Greek? It happens a lot with transfers and promotions. Some deserved, some were garbage. It’s not hard to notice the personal visits and phone calls that these sons of Greece get routinely. And it’s only the men. It’s like they have a connection to the third floor because they have a loose genetic connection to one of the smallest countries in the Mediterranean. Where is the transparency in that Bob? Isn’t that worse than providing whites with an advantage over minorities? It’s an even smaller part of the agency. The bias is clear. The silence from the 3rd about this practice is also clear. And if they don’t know they are blind and deaf. You would think that with the lack of minorities in the ranks that George would be more open minded. Greek supremacy at its finest. 🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it apparent to anyone else how George Steffen pulls for deputies who happen to be Greek? It happens a lot with transfers and promotions. Some deserved, some were garbage. It’s not hard to notice the personal visits and phone calls that these sons of Greece get routinely. And it’s only the men. It’s like they have a connection to the third floor because they have a loose genetic connection to one of the smallest countries in the Mediterranean. Where is the transparency in that Bob? Isn’t that worse than providing whites with an advantage over minorities? It’s an even smaller part of the agency. The bias is clear. The silence from the 3rd about this practice is also clear. And if they don’t know they are blind and deaf. You would think that with the lack of minorities in the ranks that George would be more open minded. Greek supremacy at its finest. 🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷
    Worst move ever was to bring him back. What a waste.

Unregistered
    Worst move ever was to bring him back. What a waste.
    Agree!! I was so happy when he retired. I get like good riddance. Go be chief of the Sponge Docks or open a Gyro stand. Nope! Guess who’s back, back again, George is back, tell a friend!! He is such a piece of shit. He must stroke the Sheriff like a master to fool him. He’s dumb. I mean dumb and a liar. And he’s not even a good liar but he can do it with a straight face. That guy is a cancer.

Unregistered
    Agree!! I was so happy when he retired. I get like good riddance. Go be chief of the Sponge Docks or open a Gyro stand. Nope! Guess who’s back, back again, George is back, tell a friend!! He is such a piece of shit. He must stroke the Sheriff like a master to fool him. He’s dumb. I mean dumb and a liar. And he’s not even a good liar but he can do it with a straight face. That guy is a cancer.
    How long has he been back

Unregistered
    Bob achieved two objectives when he brought back GS and DS. First, he eliminated two potential opponents who might run against him and secondly, he lets them handle the day to day stuff so he can concentrate on his political career. GS and DS were bought off with the double-dipping bait. If something goes wrong, they provide another layer of protection for Bob, and he can always blame one of them for any snafu. In turn GS and DS are happy to double-dip and pretend they run the agency, and do favors and promotions for their friends and relatives. This corrupt practice is a cancer within the agency but it will not be stopped until they both retire.

Unregistered
    I mean...Isn't getting to do anything at this agency have a requirement of knowing/being a favorite of people who get their ****s sucked on the regular for perks or actually sucking said **** of said person?

Unregistered
    Soon SJ will be retiring. Shocker, he will also be back after a year. Currently SJ son is in the academy and hired by us. Do you really think daddy is going away when he is needed to get his son promoted too. As for GS, they deal was already made. They reason why they have two assistant chief deputies is that George felt it was too much work for one person so they split it up between him and SJ. As if George doesn’t have enough money with his retirement, assistant chief deputy pay, and rental properties. I’m surprise the sheriff doesn’t see this as loafing or theft or double Dipping. Didn’t the sheriff go after Rice about this, double dipping. Hypocrite. Talk about the double standard. Yes, I’ve also seen and heard the deals by GS to other Greek deputies about advancing their careers. They all have their meet and greet and lunch with good ole George, and then they are transferred to what they want or needed. Nepotism at its finest.

Unregistered
    Soon SJ will be retiring. Shocker, he will also be back after a year. Currently SJ son is in the academy and hired by us. Do you really think daddy is going away when he is needed to get his son promoted too. As for GS, they deal was already made. They reason why they have two assistant chief deputies is that George felt it was too much work for one person so they split it up between him and SJ. As if George doesn’t have enough money with his retirement, assistant chief deputy pay, and rental properties. I’m surprise the sheriff doesn’t see this as loafing or theft or double Dipping. Didn’t the sheriff go after Rice about this, double dipping. Hypocrite. Talk about the double standard. Yes, I’ve also seen and heard the deals by GS to other Greek deputies about advancing their careers. They all have their meet and greet and lunch with good ole George, and then they are transferred to what they want or needed. Nepotism at its finest.
    There are a lot more of these back room deals than anyone might suspect, including Bob. At least 50% of the promotions and transfers are done this way.

Unregistered
    There are a lot more of these back room deals than anyone might suspect, including Bob. At least 50% of the promotions and transfers are done this way.
    Then when they use the “list” you Wil complain because the test takers got promoted and they are book worms with no experience? Who should be promoted. Go ahead do tell?

Unregistered

Sycophantic rant

Then when they use the “list” you Wil (sic) complain because the test takers got promoted and they are book worms with no experience? Who should be promoted. Go ahead do tell?
    Please disregard the preceding statement as the person typing suffers from head placement ass blindness. Viewing from their permanent head placement this is the greatest regime ever. When it comes to the promotional system clearly being rigged, the sycophants come out in force to call you negative and never happy. They are correct. I and others will never be happy and remain negative as long as the promotional process doesn't include experience and peer review.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast