Awards Ceremony

Thread: Awards Ceremony

Unregistered

Awards Ceremony

We had an awards ceremony? Nice to let everyone in the agency know. On another note, I feel everyone in the agency got an award with someone's resignation. Go bulls!

Unregistered
    GREAT JOB COMMAND STAFF WITH ALL YOUR GREAT HIRING CHOICES!!!!!

With your hiring record we should be able to fill all our openings by early 2027. Should be losing another to Tampa PD in a few weeks also. Note to Command Staff GET THOSE CLASS A'S PRESSED!

You guys like this guy so Im guessing you all will show up at his swearing in to wish him luck.

Best thing we can all wish for is a clean sweep of the command staff.

Unregistered
    Its a shame that we have to be ordered to fill out a form each year with our picks only to have a committe go through each one and pick thier own favorite.

Unregistered
    I worked there for several years. I just got tired of the crap from the Administration there and them making you always feel like crap working the job. I wasn't able to to home on my days off and feel like I did a good job for the days I worked. It was never enough and something was always wrong. Kevin

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked there for several years. I just got tired of the crap from the Administration there and them making you always feel like crap working the job. I wasn't able to to home on my days off and feel like I did a good job for the days I worked. It was never enough and something was always wrong. Kevin
    It hasn't changed. Most of us are stressed and have a hard time enjoying our days off. Morale is as low as it has ever been. Something is always wrong, which is fascinating considering how much we are micromanaged. They still blame us for the issues we have. It's never going to change. Yeah I know, just leave, we get it.

Unregistered
    The people on this board are just stirring the crap up....There is no good that can come from this board....you are better off just ignoring everyone at work because you never know who is the one or many that are killing you behind your back....scumbags.

Unregistered
    The people on this board are just stirring the crap up....There is no good that can come from this board....you are better off just ignoring everyone at work because you never know who is the one or many that are killing you behind your back....scumbags.
    Yeah probably you...

Unregistered
    We had an awards ceremony? Nice to let everyone in the agency know. On another note, I feel everyone in the agency got an award with someone's resignation. Go bulls!
    Who resigned this time?

Unregistered
    Who resigned this time?
    The Command staff? If only my prayers would come true