Trying to quell the criticism Steadman Stahl takes picture at trauma center - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone ever wonder how John Rivera ended up being able to afford a million dollar home in Southwest Ranches??? They are all thieves that use our dues to live lavish lifestyles.
    John also has house in keys he has ti sell both no more fat life off members dues

Unregistered
    My friends there has never been a better chance for real change at Miami Dade Police Department. As tragic as our brother in blue being shot was it actually ended up being a blessing in disguise because it was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back. Officers from every corner of Dade County have noticed Steadman Stahl’s total lack of concern for the injured officer and even worse how he thinks he is untouchable. Let’s start getting the ball rolling on changing unions.

Unregistered
    I’m in. Thanks for starting the process.

Unregistered
    So where’s the new union?

Unregistered
    So where’s the new union?
    To those of you at the PBA like the above poster that is one of the things that will be discussed at the Wednesday meeting. You all made your bed now sleep in it.

Unregistered
    Keep sending stupid pictures stupid Stahl. Keep it up.

Unregistered
    My friends there has never been a better chance for real change at Miami Dade Police Department. As tragic as our brother in blue being shot was it actually ended up being a blessing in disguise because it was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back. Officers from every corner of Dade County have noticed Steadman Stahl’s total lack of concern for the injured officer and even worse how he thinks he is untouchable. Let’s start getting the ball rolling on changing unions.
    This ball you’re talking about must be squared. Because I don’t see shytz ever rolling on leo affairs. Last I checked, leo affairs is not an union.

Unregistered
    This ball you’re talking about must be squared. Because I don’t see shytz ever rolling on leo affairs. Last I checked, leo affairs is not an union.
    Hey Steadman Stahl if you would put half the effort into personal hygiene that you are putting into discrediting the move to switch unions then maybe you wouldn’t smell like a horse stable

Unregistered
    When Steadman Stahl shows his arse, he displays and highlights his ignorance. He really needs to go.

Unregistered
    What a 🤡 clown pointing at the sign . It’s as sad situation one officer shot another in a crash and he’s posing like a jack a$$

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast