Mel Eeeeeekly
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mel Eeeeeekly

Unregistered

Mel Eeeeeekly

I feel so bad for Citrus county is he prevails.

PSO had some really bad command folks, but this cat took the cake. Just a low-life, back stabbing piece of dungle.

Yes. I work with him. No, he didn't fire me. That my friends would have been a blessing

Unregistered
    Hopefully the Citrus voters will hear ALL about Eakley and his "affairs" at Pasco. Like when he was in SRO and slept with another female SRO (AD) at the annual SRO conference. While they were both married.

Or how he used to trash talk the Pasco administration while he was a detective. Until his wife bundled all sorts of donations from her attorney bosses together for a campaign contribution and "miraculously" Melbourne got promoted.

Yeah buddy, there is more dirt that can be exposed too.

Unregistered
    You haven't even begun to know the crap Eakley has been involved in! You guys better pray he doesn't get elected there! He will hug you while putting that knife in your back at the same time! He is one of the biggest corrupted slime balls around. The rest of them still work at Pasco! If you cross him, trust me, you will pay with your career. Hopefully citrus citizens read these posts.

Unregistered
    PLEASE dont make it stop! Spare yourselves Citrus County. Those who have worked with this fool and his pick for #2 KG know you guys are doomed. Just read the PSO lawsuit. Its all legit and not fabricated from 20 and counting "disgruntled" employees. Those who know and worked at PSO warn you, Citrus you dont want Pasco problems. Both are lions in a lamb suit. You will all be looking for jobs and your future #2's way it wont be in law enforcement. They will destrtoy everything about you like Godzilla. Again, just read the law suit. Majority of that suit is your future being told to you before it happens. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pay attention to it. Its for your own good. Either fix and support what you have or seek elsewhere and EEEEEEEEKLEY is definitely not your answer. Dont buy his sales pitch youre getting sold a lemon. You will have PSO kiss asses replace your entire command staff and thats cuz these two clowns are writing checks they dont even have yet. BEWARE!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Well said ! They should heed the warning and not let this guy anywhere near citrus !

Unregistered

Not so sure about that

I am willing to take my chances, he cant be any worse then what we have now, over 75 people have left Citrus Sheriffs and everybody is scared to say anything for fear of retaliation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PLEASE dont make it stop! Spare yourselves Citrus County. Those who have worked with this fool and his pick for #2 KG know you guys are doomed. Just read the PSO lawsuit. Its all legit and not fabricated from 20 and counting "disgruntled" employees. Those who know and worked at PSO warn you, Citrus you dont want Pasco problems. Both are lions in a lamb suit. You will all be looking for jobs and your future #2's way it wont be in law enforcement. They will destrtoy everything about you like Godzilla. Again, just read the law suit. Majority of that suit is your future being told to you before it happens. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pay attention to it. Its for your own good. Either fix and support what you have or seek elsewhere and EEEEEEEEKLEY is definitely not your answer. Dont buy his sales pitch youre getting sold a lemon. You will have PSO kiss asses replace your entire command staff and thats cuz these two clowns are writing checks they dont even have yet. BEWARE!!!!!!
    If its legit why do you guys keep losing all of your hearings in state and federal court.

Unregistered
    I wonder why Pasco County is fully staffed if they are that bad. hmmm

Unregistered

This forum is not appropriate

I am assuming we are all law enforcement here. It does not appear that the previous messages are from Citrus SO leo’s. It looks like these messages were left by past acquaintances that hold a grudge for one reason another. It actually looks pathetic but I want to try and keep this post professional. No one is mentioning the current sheriffs pitfalls and why the sheriffs office here is not nearly successful as it was when Sheriff Dawsy was in charge. I have met Mel Eakley and I know that Phil Royal was going to have Mr. Eakley on his command staff. Quite frankly that means a lot here in Citrus specially with us leo’s. Let’s keep this election about the true issues of the community and choose the best person to lead our sheriffs office in the future. I hope all of us do are homework and due diligence and I am 100% certain the man Citrus County needs and deserves is Mel Eakley.

Unregistered
    I am assuming we are all law enforcement here. It does not appear that the previous messages are from Citrus SO leo’s. It looks like these messages were left by past acquaintances that hold a grudge for one reason another. It actually looks pathetic but I want to try and keep this post professional. No one is mentioning the current sheriffs pitfalls and why the sheriffs office here is not nearly successful as it was when Sheriff Dawsy was in charge. I have met Mel Eakley and I know that Phil Royal was going to have Mr. Eakley on his command staff. Quite frankly that means a lot here in Citrus specially with us leo’s. Let’s keep this election about the true issues of the community and choose the best person to lead our sheriffs office in the future. I hope all of us do are homework and due diligence and I am 100% certain the man Citrus County needs and deserves is Mel Eakley.
    As a retired Pasco deputy, all I can do is warn you about using the litmus test of "how much worse could it be?" We had a Sheriff who tried his best, but was not the most liked by the troops. Then we saw some hope in a new guy and thought "how much worse could it be?" Fast forward to what the poor souls at Pasco have now and you get your answer.

Just because the late Mr. Royal allegedly wanted Eakley as a Command Staff member does not make him an ideal candidate for Sheriff. Do some digging and you'll see.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast