Mel Eeeeeekly - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mel Eeeeeekly

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I personally worked with and for Major Mel Eakley and I challenge anyone to questions Major Eakley's resume. When I read the comments from all the haters I see and know most of the faces of the subordinates that were made to do their jobs and adhere to the regulations and policy of the Sheriff's office. It was no secret that Major Eakley left the Pasco Sheriff's office to Help and possibly eventually going to work for the Late candidate for Sheriff Phil Royal. I say this to the citizens of Citrus County, Mel Eakley has the experience, training and fortitude to be a great Sheriff. Mel Eakley will make the citizens proud to call him their Sheriff.

What did he promise you?

Unregistered

Hundreds

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am willing to take my chances, he cant be any worse then what we have now, over 75 people have left Citrus Sheriffs and everybody is scared to say anything for fear of retaliation.
    Pasco has had HUNDREDS either bail to other agency's, quit and walk away, get run off being harassed, terminated or the newest thing charged criminally for media impact! Ask around about Tampa PD it is like going to a Pasco S.O. Reunion maybe 50 - 60 former Pasco down there to include the Union Leader. Pasco had Sergeants with many years invested just quit and take jobs with other agencies because it is such a mess. Then after Tampa see how many Pasco guys are with Pinellas and Clearwater.

That law suit has a lot of truth in it and this is not 2 or 3 disgruntled people it's a big ole bunch from all areas of the agency to include a former Captain who led the SWAT team. Not saying many of these people involved don't own some of their own problems but the agency since 2012 has turned into a house of horrors.

Every agency has problems but you really don't know who and what your playing with now!
    If your Sheriff is that bad, back someone you know because this guys initials tell it all ME

You have been warned

Unregistered
    STFU, stupid.

Unregistered

Mel Eakley

To those of you at the CCSO who think that you may want Mel Eakley as anything there, you are mistaken. I have family living in Citrus County going back to the mid 1970's. I worked with Mel Eakley in Pasco County. He is not a nice person. He is not moral or ethical and he is very devisive. He rose in rank very rapidly for whatever reason, but I assure you it wasn't the cases he made. I truly don't know of his rationale for trying to run in your county, but I am not aware of him having any real connections or interests there. Lastly, I assure you that you should beware of some of the people that he is apparently bringing with him. I have no real interest in any of this as far as who wins. it really won't affect my life, but I am just giving fellow LEO's a heads up. Be safe and be well.

Unregistered
    Great debate the other day. Mr. Eakley did a great job explaining how he would handle being a sheriff. He appeared to be the only one with details and a plan. Looking forward to more debates.

Unregistered

Are you kidding me?

This guy is a slimeball of the first order. He had an abusive way of dealing with people in PSO and rumor has it that he has verbally abused Citrus deputies when they were called out to his trailer in Homosassa. He was so drunk that he could barely stand. Please, Pasco, take care of your own garbage. Where is your landfill, we will pay for an Uber to take him there.

Unregistered
    Mel will win and win big. You heard it here first.

Unregistered
    Keep up the good work Mel. Heard about you from some of our neighbors.

Unregistered
    Let’s keep the trash down is Pasco where it belongs! Citrus deserves better!

Anonymous88
    I would rather have Mel than Patrick Crippen. That man can’t even control his own finances, what makes you think he can control a sheriff office?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast