Mel Eeeeeekly
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mel Eeeeeekly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Mel Eeeeeekly

I feel so bad for Citrus county is he prevails.

PSO had some really bad command folks, but this cat took the cake. Just a low-life, back stabbing piece of dungle.

Yes. I work with him. No, he didn't fire me. That my friends would have been a blessing

Unregistered
    Hopefully the Citrus voters will hear ALL about Eakley and his "affairs" at Pasco. Like when he was in SRO and slept with another female SRO (AD) at the annual SRO conference. While they were both married.

Or how he used to trash talk the Pasco administration while he was a detective. Until his wife bundled all sorts of donations from her attorney bosses together for a campaign contribution and "miraculously" Melbourne got promoted.

Yeah buddy, there is more dirt that can be exposed too.

Unregistered
    You haven't even begun to know the crap Eakley has been involved in! You guys better pray he doesn't get elected there! He will hug you while putting that knife in your back at the same time! He is one of the biggest corrupted slime balls around. The rest of them still work at Pasco! If you cross him, trust me, you will pay with your career. Hopefully citrus citizens read these posts.

Unregistered
    PLEASE dont make it stop! Spare yourselves Citrus County. Those who have worked with this fool and his pick for #2 KG know you guys are doomed. Just read the PSO lawsuit. Its all legit and not fabricated from 20 and counting "disgruntled" employees. Those who know and worked at PSO warn you, Citrus you dont want Pasco problems. Both are lions in a lamb suit. You will all be looking for jobs and your future #2's way it wont be in law enforcement. They will destrtoy everything about you like Godzilla. Again, just read the law suit. Majority of that suit is your future being told to you before it happens. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pay attention to it. Its for your own good. Either fix and support what you have or seek elsewhere and EEEEEEEEKLEY is definitely not your answer. Dont buy his sales pitch youre getting sold a lemon. You will have PSO kiss asses replace your entire command staff and thats cuz these two clowns are writing checks they dont even have yet. BEWARE!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Well said ! They should heed the warning and not let this guy anywhere near citrus !

Unregistered

Not so sure about that

I am willing to take my chances, he cant be any worse then what we have now, over 75 people have left Citrus Sheriffs and everybody is scared to say anything for fear of retaliation.

Unregistered

Hundreds

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am willing to take my chances, he cant be any worse then what we have now, over 75 people have left Citrus Sheriffs and everybody is scared to say anything for fear of retaliation.
    Pasco has had HUNDREDS either bail to other agency's, quit and walk away, get run off being harassed, terminated or the newest thing charged criminally for media impact! Ask around about Tampa PD it is like going to a Pasco S.O. Reunion maybe 50 - 60 former Pasco down there to include the Union Leader. Pasco had Sergeants with many years invested just quit and take jobs with other agencies because it is such a mess. Then after Tampa see how many Pasco guys are with Pinellas and Clearwater.

That law suit has a lot of truth in it and this is not 2 or 3 disgruntled people it's a big ole bunch from all areas of the agency to include a former Captain who led the SWAT team. Not saying many of these people involved don't own some of their own problems but the agency since 2012 has turned into a house of horrors.

Every agency has problems but you really don't know who and what your playing with now!
    If your Sheriff is that bad, back someone you know because this guys initials tell it all ME

You have been warned

Unregistered

Wrong info!

This is absolutely false. Stop being a keyboard troll, do the research and ask for the real numbers.

Unregistered
    PLEASE dont make it stop! Spare yourselves Citrus County. Those who have worked with this fool and his pick for #2 KG know you guys are doomed. Just read the PSO lawsuit. Its all legit and not fabricated from 20 and counting "disgruntled" employees. Those who know and worked at PSO warn you, Citrus you dont want Pasco problems. Both are lions in a lamb suit. You will all be looking for jobs and your future #2's way it wont be in law enforcement. They will destrtoy everything about you like Godzilla. Again, just read the law suit. Majority of that suit is your future being told to you before it happens. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pay attention to it. Its for your own good. Either fix and support what you have or seek elsewhere and EEEEEEEEKLEY is definitely not your answer. Dont buy his sales pitch youre getting sold a lemon. You will have PSO kiss asses replace your entire command staff and thats cuz these two clowns are writing checks they dont even have yet. BEWARE!!!!!!
    If its legit why do you guys keep losing all of your hearings in state and federal court.

Unregistered
    I wonder why Pasco County is fully staffed if they are that bad. hmmm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast