IUPA on the horizon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

IUPA on the horizon

Ladies and gentlemen I believe it is evident that the time has come to switch unions. Personally I say let’s give IUPA a chance because Stahl and the PBA have clearly sold out law enforcement in Dade County.

Unregistered
    Stinky Steadman Stahl does not care about cops!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen I believe it is evident that the time has come to switch unions. Personally I say let’s give IUPA a chance because Stahl and the PBA have clearly sold out law enforcement in Dade County.
    Blah blah blah. IUPA this, IUPA that. If they’re not going to become the primary bargaining association than I don’t need another ABCDEFG club.

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah. IUPA this, IUPA that. If they’re not going to become the primary bargaining association than I don’t need another ABCDEFG club.
    All we need is 51% of the department to vote Yes on a change of union and it’s a done deal. I don’t think the timing has ever been better for a transition of power as members are fed up with the PBA and it’s so called president Steadman Stahl.

Unregistered
    All we need is 51% of the department to vote Yes on a change of union and it’s a done deal. I don’t think the timing has ever been better for a transition of power as members are fed up with the PBA and it’s so called president Steadman Stahl.
    I more than believe we have more than 50%. Everyone I’ve spoken to in hammocks is sick of this clown Stahl. Send whatever forms we need. We are ready!

Unregistered
    If Mayor C.A can be removed from office by votes then of course we can remove this joke of a police union from continuing its circus with our hard earned dollars.

Unregistered
    That is true. I say PLEA becomes our bargaining agent. Not only does PLEA go out of their way for officers, but they are also a part of IUPA. It is the best of both worlds.

Unregistered
    Some more blah blah blah comments. No action though.

Unregistered
    I love how co*ky PBA is but yet they don’t care about anything except their free lunches and lavished trips which the members pay for. Let stay arrogant and when they lose us we shall see
    Steadman Stahl is by far the worst president since my DAD was on.

Unregistered
    Guys coming from another department that had IUPA I’m telling u guys is the wrong bargaining unit to have.

They make u a lot of promises and don’t keep any of them.

Bso is having a lot of problems with them. There not even backing up their officers
    They are getting arrested for doing their job

IUPA is a joke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast