IUPA on the horizon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Sure, we believe you PBA...you'd never lie to us!

Unregistered
    There is no bigger joke than Steadman Stahl not any greater liar than David Greenwell not any greater adulterer than John Jenkins. The others are all insignificant. PBA worst organization around since these incompetents took over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is no bigger joke than Steadman Stahl not any greater liar than David Greenwell not any greater adulterer than John Jenkins. The others are all insignificant. PBA worst organization around since these incompetents took over.
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Unregistered
    Time is here and now. Some are passing out cards. I will pass out in my entire district. Let’s go

Unregistered
    Stahl is my friend leave him the hell alone boy before you get a visit from the Homestead chapter of the white pointy hat club ya’ll hear me boy

Unregistered
    Yeah you racist alpha hotels are a thing of the past. Has been

Unregistered
    IUPA can’t come quick enough. Tell me where to sign up

Unregistered
    Stahl is my friend leave him the hell alone boy before you get a visit from the Homestead chapter of the white pointy hat club ya’ll hear me boy
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Unregistered
    Yeah you racist alpha hotels are a thing of the past. Has been
    Thing of the past my country a$$ we still stronger then ever boy I tell you what the only thing pointer than Ole’ Stahl’s nose is the ceremonial white hat he wears at our monthly meetings boy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12