Eddie "Cobarde" Garcia

Coward Alarm

Eddie "Cobarde" Garcia

WTF is this guy doing still working as a "police officer?" He has solidified himself as a tremendous coward and should be fired. He was 1 block away from a call of an active shooting and he DID NOT RESPOND. There was someone with him at the time and that guy went while that useless puke just sat there, in his car, letting everyone else pull the slack. Ivan Cabrera (don't personally like the guy, but I'm giving due credit here) has like 3 days to go before he retires, AND HE WAS THERE. Eddie, you are a never was, hang it up and resign. The Tremendo Puto himself did this coward a favor by putting him on the POD, a place he just adores. I bet he gets out of the fireworks, too. I'll be there getting soaked in the rain while he's home doing whatever it is that cowards do. You're a Z E R O Eddie, don't convince yourself otherwise. You make Scot Peterson look like a saint, bro.

While I'm on the topic, Rubido is a coward, too. While we are all going toward the shooting, he's driving the other way. He takes his time responding to an in progress shooting call IN HIS ZONE while everyone else's is going. Did you ever go?? Another zero, but adding cowardice on top of zeroness is the most epic of failures. No one can be proud of you, ever. You, George Ballooney, make Scot Peterson look like... Scot Peterson. Congrats, midnights.

I hope this is looked into.

Blank blank
    I'm glad someone called these guys out unfortunately nothing will happen. Every night I listen and realize how lazy they are but now I see that they shouldn't be cops. I'll start to call them out now.