Jose Mejia is defended by Kendall Coffee and Ben Kuhne. He will be found not guilty
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Jose Mejia is defended by Kendall Coffee and Ben Kuhne. He will be found not guilty

Two of the top attorneys in this county are defending Jose Mejia. To all those corrupt officials who wished him ill get ready. After he is found not guilty you will be a project.

Unregistered
    Mejia’s uncle is an exec at Sony and quite wealthy. He can sure pay for those high end attorneys.

Unregistered
    So why was he cutting up cocaine in the kitchen of his rented efficiency out of a double wide trailer? Family with money and they can’t bond him out of jail? Mejia stop playing on the internet At Metro West. Go back to playing with your cell mates penis.

Unregistered

An Embarrassment of a PD

Despite the fact he was on here multiple times a day taunting and threatening you guys, during which time his drug dealing history was discussed every day, it took you losers 4 YEARS to catch the guy!

Sweetwater PD is truly an embarrassment to law enforcement!

Unregistered

Smile

Typical ***** behind the keyboard. Lacks the balls to put a name to your posts.

Unregistered

A Joke of a PD

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would a name change any of the facts? The guy was in your face threatening you on your own website every day for years! A REAL PD like Collier County had no problem sniffing him out. But not you guys.

And then there is your evidence room. Not one or two or five items missing..... but 7,000! And still no arrest! Haha You clowns can't even protect your own house! Wow. Try counting to 7,000.

Then there is your Mayor Lopez. In light of the above, how is it that he hasn't shaken up the PD leadership? How much more incompetent can a PD be? You guys are such a joke!!!!

Unregistered
    Speaking of cowards, give us your name so we can meet you personally and you can voice your opinion. Someone must have hit a nerve.

Unregistered
    Speaking of cowards, give us your name so we can meet you personally and you can voice your opinion. Someone must have hit a nerve.
    My name is Jesus Menocal jr. and I will split your sh*t ****sucker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Ignacio's child molester nephew from Hialeah???

Unregistered
    Careful there with those threats mulaton. Remember you and most of your Neanderthal clan is on probation for something or other.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast