Trying to quell the criticism Steadman Stahl takes picture at trauma center

Unregistered

Trying to quell the criticism Steadman Stahl takes picture at trauma center

Making himself out to care about Serge and his family, Steadman Stahl takes a picture at the trauma center. The criticism he has been bombarded with must have resonated and he is trying to give the appearance that he cares. But he surely didn’t care when it happened and if he had not been shamed into it he still would not have been there.
    Phony is what phony does you piece of human excrement.

Unregistered
    Ask any county guy and they’ll tell you Stahl is a nothing who does nothing.

Unregistered

Look at what scammer Stahl says after being criticized

Look at what this garbage tells channel 7. But when it happened he didn’t care. It wasn’t until the avalanche of criticism from all departments that he decided to go and the tries to capture the limelight. Read this and try not to throw up:

Sgt. Steadman Stahl, the president of the Miami-Dade County Police Benevolent Association, was among those that visited Fernandez at the hospital, Thursday.

“That’s what we’re all about here,” he said.

He has some set doesn’t he?

Unregistered
    Pointing at trauma sign was such a mistake. He makes it look like fun or something. I’m not sure what’s wrong with Steadman Stahl but he doesn’t make good decisions-that’s for sure.
    If I get hurt I told my wife he’s not allowed near me. I have a genuine disdain for hypocrites.

Unregistered
    The county folks have had enough of Steadman Stahl and are demanding he step down or they will find another Union. His smug response had infuriated the county cops even further

Unregistered
    County guys have begun a grass roots campaign to remove the PBA as their representation.
    Between hiring thieves, losing top employees, continuous scandals, and steadman Stahl lack of speaking up for officers and just plainly not caring about members welfare, they have had enough. We may wish to join them
    In finding other representation as well

Unregistered
    The grass roots campaign is picking up steam every day. Steadman Stahl has screwed up since the first day and cops are beyond pi$$ed. Stahl hired that disgraced Steve Shiver, he screwed up every event and has some questionable friendship and business dealings with either people under indictment or some who are currently serving prison terms for,fraudulent practices.
    We need to ask ourselves is this the type of representation we want?

And, lest not forget how when Sarge got shot, no one from the PBA showed up. It was only the following day after the avalanche of criticism did they show up for a very brief moment and then the now infamous stupid picture of Stahl pointing at the Hospital sign being totally smug about the situation

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pointing at trauma sign was such a mistake. He makes it look like fun or something. I’m not sure what’s wrong with Steadman Stahl but he doesn’t make good decisions-that’s for sure.
    If I get hurt I told my wife he’s not allowed near me. I have a genuine disdain for hypocrites.
    That was another great idea from the “legend in his own mind” Steadman Stahl. He is a prime example of those F-ups whose pride and confidence are greater than their actual abilities. What a clueless fool that man child is.