Falsifying reports? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A Sheriff that:
    - brought a loaded firearm into OIA while chief of Daytona
    - cannot qualify on the range
    - caused a serious accident on I95 because he did not properly strap a bicycle, left the accident scene and then lied about it
    - the speeding incident with sgt peck
    - the SWAT call on Lake Ruby...hello selfie
    - the felony traffic stop...don't get bumper to bumper with the suspect vehicle
    - sunshine laws violations
    - fired Szabo for the same thing he does...but the taxpayers will pay the settlement
    - Destroyed the training department (Eddie Hart, Evan Ort, Sgt Jones, Terrero)
    - Compstat
    - PERF
    - promotes based on issues other than qualifications
    - unequal discipline.
    - Hiring G4S for courthouse security when other sheriffs fired this company
    - Guardians
    Henry, you really need some new material. You sound like a CNN broadcast squawking like a babbling *****. For your peace of mind, let’s address all of those things line by line.

- Brought a loaded gun to OIA. He sure did. Many people do and there is a process to bring a gun in a plane. People do this every day in airports across the nation and courthouses for that matter. Most of them don’t ever face charges either.

- What evidence do you have that Chitwood can’t qualify?

- What evidence do you have that he impromperly secured his bicycle and lied about it? Sounds like the last two are grounds for defamation but you’re known for that already aren’t you?

- What about the speeding incident with Peck? Was he not speeding?

- SWAT call on lake ruby amounts to what? Apparently you haven’t followed the sheriffs office Facebook because selfies with arrested people happens often.

- Felony stops are done that way all over the country. Not the safest but the job isn’t safe as it is.

- Fired Szabo which may be harsh but it wasn’t a good idea to do what he did. The difference is the sheriff doesn’t undermine his boss like Szabo did. Did you see the Osceola sheriff fired one of his guys for simply filing paperwork to run against him even though there is a case that said you can’t do that?

- The training department unraveling was due to those individuals and how they conducted themselves.

- compstat is something he campaigned on. What’s the issue there?

- The PERF study was approved by the council and used confiscated funds not tax payer dollars.

- Who’s been promoted on issues instead of qualifications?

- Unequal discipline? Everything is case by case just like it was under Ben. Some get fired for things others get a smack on the wrist. The single event won’t usually cause a certain level of discipline.

- Many sheriffs use G4S and other private security companies for court and jail positions.

- Guardians is a nationwide term that doesn’t mean be soft like you think. Warriors are still guardians even in the military. Guardians of those who are defenseless, guardians of the constitution, and the list goes on. Guardians still respond and fight crime numb nuts. Take a look at the sheriffs office main page and read a little.

Unregistered
    I thought everything was Sheriff Chitwood’s fault? So, you’re admitting it happened under Sheriff Johnson’s watch too?
    He likes to leave out things that don’t fit his goals like the whining liberals do

Unregistered
    I am an admin for the Facebook page "What's Shady In Daytona Beach". If the attacks against me do not stop I will link both (LEO AFFAIRS) and also (Volusia Exposed) for all to view and retrieve records as needed. Shady page has a huge audience and will teach those on this forum the meaning of trolling. It isn't a threat but a promise if the personal attacks against me do not cease and desist immediately. I have played nice up to this point and do not want to have to do that. However, I will not hesitate to do in retaliation. Not as payback but as my civic duty 😎
    Certified creepy sexual stalker Chipmunk Mortimer, why are you going out of your way to visit the forums and causing controversy? You’re coming on our forums running your mouth, then complaining like a mommas boy your feelings are hurt. How does that work? We’re not like your perverted self who private message people or visits them in person and stalks them out. We stay in our own community and mind our own business. We have told you countless of times to go away! We don’t want a creepy perverted criminal with homosexual fantasies on this page Chipmunk!

Unregistered
    A Sheriff that:
    - brought a loaded firearm into OIA while chief of Daytona
    - cannot qualify on the range
    - caused a serious accident on I95 because he did not properly strap a bicycle, left the accident scene and then lied about it
    - the speeding incident with sgt peck
    - the SWAT call on Lake Ruby...hello selfie
    - the felony traffic stop...don't get bumper to bumper with the suspect vehicle
    - sunshine laws violations
    - fired Szabo for the same thing he does...but the taxpayers will pay the settlement
    - Destroyed the training department (Eddie Hart, Evan Ort, Sgt Jones, Terrero)
    - Compstat
    - PERF
    - promotes based on issues other than qualifications
    - unequal discipline.
    - Hiring G4S for courthouse security when other sheriffs fired this company
    - Guardians
    You really need some new material. Where’s the failed qualification scores?

Unregistered
    Alvin’s trying too hard to be like his idol Henry the hack job.

Unregistered
    You are right. He never went DQ.....not

Unregistered
    I thought everything was Sheriff Chitwood’s fault? So, you’re admitting it happened under Sheriff Johnson’s watch too?
    Mexico mike just has a habit of blaming everything on ben.

And like when he called efforts by the union to get a pay raise a juvenile prank.

Unregistered
    You are right. He never went DQ.....not
    And Mexico mike blaming staffing shortage on Ben. We are still short

Unregistered
    Lets get real. Everybody knows Chitwood (and creamer) both went UNQ.

Unregistered
    Mexico mike just has a habit of blaming everything on ben.

And like when he called efforts by the union to get a pay raise a juvenile prank.
    Alivin SAID he has documents proving his DAVID has been run since 2000. Who was the Sheriff around that time? So, wasn’t it not the Ben Johnson administration?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast