Falsifying reports? - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The IA's are for Bivone and Hodges. They will have a law enforcement lifetime of having PD's and attorneys question everything they memorialize in reports.

http://volusiaexposed.com/investigat...9006Bivone.pdf

http://volusiaexposed.com/investigat...9003Hodges.pdf
    I am an admin for the Facebook page "What's Shady In Daytona Beach". If the attacks against me do not stop I will link both (LEO AFFAIRS) and also (Volusia Exposed) for all to view and retrieve records as needed. Shady page has a huge audience and will teach those on this forum the meaning of trolling. It isn't a threat but a promise if the personal attacks against me do not cease and desist immediately. I have played nice up to this point and do not want to have to do that. However, I will not hesitate to do in retaliation. Not as payback but as my civic duty 😎

Unregistered
    I am an admin for the Facebook page "What's Shady In Daytona Beach". If the attacks against me do not stop I will link both (LEO AFFAIRS) and also (Volusia Exposed) for all to view and retrieve records as needed. Shady page has a huge audience and will teach those on this forum the meaning of trolling. It isn't a threat but a promise if the personal attacks against me do not cease and desist immediately. I have played nice up to this point and do not want to have to do that. However, I will not hesitate to do in retaliation. Not as payback but as my civic duty 😎
    Wouldn’t that just show what a twerp you are? You act like it would change anyone’s view of you. How many pages have you been blocked from?

Unregistered
    “In house” investigations are still public record and is part of their personnel files. You should know that being the public records expert so does it make a difference? You remind everyone of the crying left wing nut jobs. Cry about everything Chitwood does no matter what it is. Get out of your moms trailer and go get a life you loser.
    Supervisory inquiries are not kept on file, so yes it does make a difference. Never said i was an expert, but I am much more informed than the average. My issues with the Sheriff are mine. Why do you have to fight his battles? He is a man, I think. Maybe you and your hit squad should have never named me. I bet you or whoever named me and brought me out of my shell wishes they didn't 🤣

Unregistered
    Wouldn’t that just show what a twerp you are? You act like it would change anyone’s view of you. How many pages have you been blocked from?
    One, and get ready for the onslaught. I could give a **** what any of you think. Sorry I hurt your feelings Gant. This never was about me. You gone learn today ✌

Unregistered
    Supervisory inquiries are not kept on file, so yes it does make a difference. Never said i was an expert, but I am much more informed than the average. My issues with the Sheriff are mine. Why do you have to fight his battles? He is a man, I think. Maybe you and your hit squad should have never named me. I bet you or whoever named me and brought me out of my shell wishes they didn't 🤣
    Why wouldn’t an inquiry be kept on file? So if they get written up if it’s through an inquiry it isn’t on file? That doesn’t compute.

Unregistered
    One, and get ready for the onslaught. I could give a **** what any of you think. Sorry I hurt your feelings Gant. This never was about me. You gone learn today ✌
    We will all wait in anticipation for the lesson. Everyone is used to waiting with you. Have a fabulous day woman beater. ; )~

Unregistered
    We will all wait in anticipation for the lesson. Everyone is used to waiting with you. Have a fabulous day woman beater. ; )~
    And Chitwood is a lying imbecile who is an embarrassment to the law enforcement profession.

Unregistered
    And Chitwood is a lying imbecile who is an embarrassment to the law enforcement profession.
    Still your sheriff. Facts.

Unregistered
    Still your sheriff. Facts.
    A Sheriff that:
    - brought a loaded firearm into OIA while chief of Daytona
    - cannot qualify on the range
    - caused a serious accident on I95 because he did not properly strap a bicycle, left the accident scene and then lied about it
    - the speeding incident with sgt peck
    - the SWAT call on Lake Ruby...hello selfie
    - the felony traffic stop...don't get bumper to bumper with the suspect vehicle
    - sunshine laws violations
    - fired Szabo for the same thing he does...but the taxpayers will pay the settlement
    - Destroyed the training department (Eddie Hart, Evan Ort, Sgt Jones, Terrero)
    - Compstat
    - PERF
    - promotes based on issues other than qualifications
    - unequal discipline.
    - Hiring G4S for courthouse security when other sheriffs fired this company
    - Guardians

Unregistered
    Ask Joel Turney, he runs DAVID checks prior to the complaint being filed and intimidates potential witnesses. I have records (actual paper records) that date back to 2000 to document and verify this.
    I thought everything was Sheriff Chitwood’s fault? So, you’re admitting it happened under Sheriff Johnson’s watch too?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast