Falsifying reports? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chitty doesn’t need to preach! The complaint in your libel case is preaching for both Chitty and you! “Fake news,” “falsehoods,” and “over exaggerations!” Boy Henry, Mr. C. has you pegged on his complaint! I would have never guessed! An “award winning reporter” reporting on a bloody condom? Are you serious really claiming to be a serious journalist? That’s what you call an award winning story? That is pure filthy trash you fat slob! You should be ashamed of your self and the profession! Make sure you show up for the hearing hermaphroditism.
    Hank the skank blogger.

Unregistered
    Chitty doesn’t need to preach! The complaint in your libel case is preaching for both Chitty and you! “Fake news,” “falsehoods,” and “over exaggerations!” Boy Henry, Mr. C. has you pegged on his complaint! I would have never guessed! An “award winning reporter” reporting on a bloody condom? Are you serious really claiming to be a serious journalist? That’s what you call an award winning story? That is pure filthy trash you fat slob! You should be ashamed of your self and the profession! Make sure you show up for the hearing hermaphroditism.
    You are a scumbag

Unregistered
    You are a scumbag
    No, you literally are a scumbag. Read the suit against you then go take a good hard look in the mirror. You’re a failure who tries so hard to amount to something. No wonder the DBNJ axed you.

Unregistered
    No, you literally are a scumbag. Read the suit against you then go take a good hard look in the mirror. You’re a failure who tries so hard to amount to something. No wonder the DBNJ axed you.
    This thread should be appropriately titled “False Reporting.” Chipmunk and Hermaphroditism sure likes to downplay events! However, bloody condom? Nah, let’s talk about the airport and selfies! That’s real award winning scandalous news!

Unregistered
    This thread should be appropriately titled “False Reporting.” Chipmunk and Hermaphroditism sure likes to downplay events! However, bloody condom? Nah, let’s talk about the airport and selfies! That’s real award winning scandalous news!
    You are a scumbag

Unregistered
    You are a scumbag
    You are not a journalist!

Unregistered
    I am an admin for the Facebook page "What's Shady In Daytona Beach". If the attacks against me do not stop I will link both (LEO AFFAIRS) and also (Volusia Exposed) for all to view and retrieve records as needed. Shady page has a huge audience and will teach those on this forum the meaning of trolling. It isn't a threat but a promise if the personal attacks against me do not cease and desist immediately. I have played nice up to this point and do not want to have to do that. However, I will not hesitate to do in retaliation. Not as payback but as my civic duty 😎
    Did this happen yet? Is Alvin still an admin? Asking for a friend. Thanks!

Unregistered
    Did this happen yet? Is Alvin still an admin? Asking for a friend. Thanks!
    I am sure your "friend" has access to a computer or smart phone to ask questions anonymously on a public website. Smells like chity or markie is trying to stir things up.

Unregistered
    I am sure your "friend" has access to a computer or smart phone to ask questions anonymously on a public website. Smells like chity or markie is trying to stir things up.
    We’ve just been away for awhile and my friend wanted to see if Alvin carried out any of his threats yet? He had my friend worried county government and VSO was going to be severely impacted by his bogus crusades. We’ll be scrolling the threads from time to time to see if he’s accomplished anything. Apparently, Alvin is still just a creepy perverted sexual trolling stalking injunction loose lips liar! I see nothings changed sport. Thanks for playing along as usual.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789