Where is that air1 and BWC footage?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Where is that air1 and BWC footage?

6/26/19
    Where is that footage from yesterdays unsuccessful apprehension in the felony pursuit through Deltona? Deputies Luoma and Campbell successfully deployed stop sticks and the suspect successfully fled on foot. Show the public all videos, not just the successes Chitty. Where is that listed on the Sheriffs Office official page? An update would be nice. The guardian mentality at work in a gladiator city. Crime is down, humm...
    #CantTrustChitwood

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    6/26/19
    Where is that footage from yesterdays unsuccessful apprehension in the felony pursuit through Deltona? Deputies Luoma and Campbell successfully deployed stop sticks and the suspect successfully fled on foot. Show the public all videos, not just the successes Chitty. Where is that listed on the Sheriffs Office official page? An update would be nice. The guardian mentality at work in a gladiator city. Crime is down, humm...
    #CantTrustChitwood
    Be careful. You are talking facts and showing how Chitwood is a joke. Pretty soon we will start reading alvin and henry taunts.

Unregistered
    Be careful. You are talking facts and showing how Chitwood is a joke. Pretty soon we will start reading alvin and henry taunts.
    Did you really just reply to yourself? Go crawl back in the hole you came from. Shes laying in the bed you share waiting for you.

Unregistered
    "They're here" and not worth a response... they got the teenager tonight. I assume the footage will be coming now : )~

Unregistered
    "They're here" and not worth a response... they got the teenager tonight. I assume the footage will be coming now : )~
    What’s with the vagueness? Nobody knows what your talking about.

Unregistered
    What’s with the vagueness? Nobody knows what your talking about.
    "They're here" is a reference to the cheerleaders of the Sheriff, and not worth a response was pretty self explanatory sport. Case # 190013810- the header read (stolen vehicle recovery) A juvenile wanted on several felony warrants successfully alluded deputies and Air1 6/26/19. I was wondering why this particular case was not publically featured with nice footage like successful apprehensions are. He was eventually caught 6/27/19 in Deltona, my sources say it was another stolen vehicle in the vicinity of Lehigh and Saxon Blvd. Is it still vague? I would share pics here if I could.

Unregistered
    A Sheriff that:
    - brought a loaded firearm into OIA while chief of Daytona
    - cannot qualify on the range
    - caused a serious accident on I95 because he did not properly strap a bicycle, left the accident scene and then lied about it
    - the speeding incident with sgt peck
    - the SWAT call on Lake Ruby...hello selfie
    - the felony traffic stop...don't get bumper to bumper with the suspect vehicle
    - sunshine laws violations
    - fired Szabo for the same thing he does...but the taxpayers will pay the settlement
    - Destroyed the training department (Eddie Hart, Evan Ort, Sgt Jones, Terrero)
    - Compstat
    - PERF
    - promotes based on issues other than qualifications
    - unequal discipline.
    - Hiring G4S for courthouse security when other sheriffs fired this company
    - Guardians
    - Loves illegal immigration.
    - Does not comprehend issues involving sexual harassment....ask Council woman Denys.

Unregistered
    Just stfu.

Unregistered
    Just stfu.
    Chitty!!!!!! Mexico Mike!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    No just someone who would love for you to take a vacation to the Dominican republic. Hate to burst your self blown bubble, but shut the fawk up. EVERYONE is tired of your rants and bullshit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast