Next Chitwood target= DJJ Judge Jolly - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Henry, I noticed while scrolling through your active libel lawsuit with the Clerk of Court that you had a check made out to you by the Honorable Ben Johnson. Do you care to elaborate? Looks like your also bought for and paid for to write dirt against Chitty. The same filth your complaining about on here! How come an “award winning reporter” is getting sued if you are a person of integrity and a true professional of the journalism industry?
    The only thing truthful with Henry is his time is ticking.

Unregistered
    The only thing truthful with Henry is his time is ticking.
    JUST A MATTER OF TIME: For the award-winning journalism to prevail...

Unregistered
    Tick tock.

Unregistered
    Tick tock.
    You are a scumbag

Unregistered
    Is this a developing blog post? Prevail over what exactly?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3021980]It has come to my attention that the Sheriff plans to feature DJJ Judge Jolly as his next free media grab to push his agenda and separate us all more, rather than work as a team and fix the problems professionally and with some dignity. Apparently this Sheriff cares more about his own election and image than the county as a whole. He is actually very skilled in this arena. The council knows firsthand, well, most do.
    This is counterproductive and very much just free publicity for him to marinate in. It is childish and very much dishonest, as the case is nearly everytime he opens his mouth. Certainly Sheriff Chitwood has no law degree and makes bad decisions with the frequency most people relieve themselves! He has no idea of the constraints of judges and their sentences. Carla Quan is the real problem. And we all know who appointed her...
    According to the source, the Sheriff intends to paint the honorable judge Jolly as a "buddy to juvenile thugs" and promotes a swift release of juvenile offenders. I have a suggestion, and it is an educated solution. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT MIKE... Work as a team for a common goal and be professional and dignified. Speak to all judges, juvenile and adult for a positive resolve. Talk with Larizza and figure a way to diligently solve the problems as a whole. Do not pick an easy target that will not lower themselves to your standards.[/QUOTE
    I guess this post just postponed the inevitable? Looks like ABC was right on this one... JS ; )-

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3029464]
    It has come to my attention that the Sheriff plans to feature DJJ Judge Jolly as his next free media grab to push his agenda and separate us all more, rather than work as a team and fix the problems professionally and with some dignity. Apparently this Sheriff cares more about his own election and image than the county as a whole. He is actually very skilled in this arena. The council knows firsthand, well, most do.
    This is counterproductive and very much just free publicity for him to marinate in. It is childish and very much dishonest, as the case is nearly everytime he opens his mouth. Certainly Sheriff Chitwood has no law degree and makes bad decisions with the frequency most people relieve themselves! He has no idea of the constraints of judges and their sentences. Carla Quan is the real problem. And we all know who appointed her...
    According to the source, the Sheriff intends to paint the honorable judge Jolly as a "buddy to juvenile thugs" and promotes a swift release of juvenile offenders. I have a suggestion, and it is an educated solution. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT MIKE... Work as a team for a common goal and be professional and dignified. Speak to all judges, juvenile and adult for a positive resolve. Talk with Larizza and figure a way to diligently solve the problems as a whole. Do not pick an easy target that will not lower themselves to your standards.[/QUOTE
    I guess this post just postponed the inevitable? Looks like ABC was right on this one... JS ; )-
    Chitwood is a scumbag. Carla quan is an absolute joke.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3029464]
    It has come to my attention that the Sheriff plans to feature DJJ Judge Jolly as his next free media grab to push his agenda and separate us all more, rather than work as a team and fix the problems professionally and with some dignity. Apparently this Sheriff cares more about his own election and image than the county as a whole. He is actually very skilled in this arena. The council knows firsthand, well, most do.
    You’re not going to get any sympathy from all the men and women who constantly deal with these out of control juveniles. You’re also not going to get any sympathy from their victims. Another dead story.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3029680]

You’re not going to get any sympathy from all the men and women who constantly deal with these out of control juveniles. You’re also not going to get any sympathy from their victims. Another dead story.
    The people at ABC obviously don’t understand law enforcement issues too well! You have the same “editor” criminal mind idiot who thinks the police, courts, and corrections work in unison. You would think with his numerous encounters with the criminal justice system, he could get that fact right! However, I understand why Chipmunk would brag about ABC with the low engagements and numbers. Anything to bring attention to his failing forum that’s on life support.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3029744]

The people at ABC obviously don’t understand law enforcement issues too well! You have the same “editor” criminal mind idiot who thinks the police, courts, and corrections work in unison. You would think with his numerous encounters with the criminal justice system, he could get that fact right! However, I understand why Chipmunk would brag about ABC with the low engagements and numbers. Anything to bring attention to his failing forum that’s on life support.
    Chitwood is a scumbag

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast