Next Chitwood target= DJJ Judge Jolly - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His bad mouthing anybody breathing is regularly reported in the DBNJ. And I think there is a bit of sarcasm with regards to the personnel strength of the VCSO. We are short.
    Do you mean the Daytona Beach News-Journal Henry? The same award winning publication that fired you? Home to authentic reporters like Patrick Rice and the intrepid Dustin Wyatt!

Unregistered
    Do you mean the Daytona Beach News-Journal Henry? The same award winning publication that fired you? Home to authentic reporters like Patrick Rice and the intrepid Dustin Wyatt!
    Like our Commander in Chief said....Send him back!!!! A country without borders is not a country. Send him back!!!

Unregistered
    Chitwood disrespect a judge? Surely you jest. I have never heard Chitwood bad mouth any elected or appointed official. Chitwood is the example of professionalism. He inspires...that is why there is no personnek shortage at the VCSO and why there is a waiting list of hundreds of LEOs waiting to join this elite unit.
    I may not agree with his approach, but Sheriff Chitwood calls them like he sees them. My view is he often gets it right. Our doddering fool of a county chair is a prime example.

Unregistered
    Like our Commander in Chief said....Send him back!!!! A country without borders is not a country. Send him back!!!
    Speaking of boarders, Alvin and Henry obviously don’t care about them. This forum is for law enforcement, not washed up has been reporters or middle aged men who live with their mother.

Unregistered
    Speaking of boarders, Alvin and Henry obviously don’t care about them. This forum is for law enforcement, not washed up has been reporters or middle aged men who live with their mother.
    Make volusia great again. Send him back.

Unregistered
    Make volusia great again. Send him back.
    Chitwood the criminal. Send him back.

Unregistered
    I may not agree with his approach, but Sheriff Chitwood calls them like he sees them. My view is he often gets it right. Our doddering fool of a county chair is a prime example.
    The 4 biggest conspiracy theory nutcases in Volusia County right now are Alvin “momma’s boy” Mortimer, Henry Hermaphrodite, Joy “looney toons” Kittrell, and fired racist deputy John Szabo!

Unregistered
    The 4 biggest conspiracy theory nutcases in Volusia County right now are Alvin “momma’s boy” Mortimer, Henry Hermaphrodite, Joy “looney toons” Kittrell, and fired racist deputy John Szabo!
    Send him Back!!!!!

Unregistered
    You are just jealous of Szabo because he got deputy of the quarter and you never will. And he also got over 40k from your loser boyfriend (Chitty).

Unregistered
    You are just jealous of Szabo because he got deputy of the quarter and you never will. And he also got over 40k from your loser boyfriend (Chitty).
    A 40k one time payout versus every deputy who gets well in excess of nearly double that every year on a continuing basis. Follow that by a lifetime of checks in excess of that. Don’t forget about all the benefits along the way. Not exactly what I’d consider a victory, but thanks for saving us taxpayers a ton of money, Chitty! Make Volusia Great Again!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast