Next Chitwood target= DJJ Judge Jolly - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 4 biggest conspiracy theory nutcases in Volusia County right now are Alvin “momma’s boy” Mortimer, Henry Hermaphrodite, Joy “looney toons” Kittrell, and fired racist deputy John Szabo!
    I think Henry needs to be in a class of his own. He doesn’t even live in Volusia County! He just surfs the headlines of true media outlets and uses their content as his own from his humble Sanford apartment. Well, i guess in all fairness it’s often from his second home at any given local hospital.

Unregistered
    I think Henry needs to be in a class of his own. He doesn’t even live in Volusia County! He just surfs the headlines of true media outlets and uses their content as his own from his humble Sanford apartment. Well, i guess in all fairness it’s often from his second home at any given local hospital.
    Send him back

Unregistered
    Chitwood is a scumbag
    It’s really sad that a person with your credentials and education would constantly troll the forums. I could understand if you had a criminal past and lived at home with your mother like Chester Lee Chipmunk. Someone who doesn’t have custody of his own daughter to spend time with on a daily basis. Why would such a talented award winning blogger be waisting their time on here if your such a winner in real life?

Unregistered
    It’s really sad that a person with your credentials and education would constantly troll the forums. I could understand if you had a criminal past and lived at home with your mother like Chester Lee Chipmunk. Someone who doesn’t have custody of his own daughter to spend time with on a daily basis. Why would such a talented award winning blogger be waisting their time on here if your such a winner in real life?
    You have to remember you’re talking about someone who refers to their own child as HIV.

Unregistered
    What exactly is "waisting" time? I have heard of people wasting time. Come on Chitty...get in the game. You are a first class loser.

Unregistered
    What exactly is "waisting" time? I have heard of people wasting time. Come on Chitty...get in the game. You are a first class loser.
    Send him back

Unregistered
    You have to remember you’re talking about someone who refers to their own child as HIV.
    This is very true!

Unregistered
    This is very true!
    Also true......Chitwood is a scumbag. Send him back

Unregistered
    Also true......Chitwood is a scumbag. Send him back
    Also true, your homosexual tendencies are showing with your obsession with Chitty Henry!

Unregistered
    Also true, your homosexual tendencies are showing with your obsession with Chitty Henry!
    Send him back

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast