Next Chitwood target= DJJ Judge Jolly
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Next Chitwood target= DJJ Judge Jolly

It has come to my attention that the Sheriff plans to feature DJJ Judge Jolly as his next free media grab to push his agenda and separate us all more, rather than work as a team and fix the problems professionally and with some dignity. Apparently this Sheriff cares more about his own election and image than the county as a whole. He is actually very skilled in this arena. The council knows firsthand, well, most do.
    This is counterproductive and very much just free publicity for him to marinate in. It is childish and very much dishonest, as the case is nearly everytime he opens his mouth. Certainly Sheriff Chitwood has no law degree and makes bad decisions with the frequency most people relieve themselves! He has no idea of the constraints of judges and their sentences. Carla Quan is the real problem. And we all know who appointed her...
    According to the source, the Sheriff intends to paint the honorable judge Jolly as a "buddy to juvenile thugs" and promotes a swift release of juvenile offenders. I have a suggestion, and it is an educated solution. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT MIKE... Work as a team for a common goal and be professional and dignified. Speak to all judges, juvenile and adult for a positive resolve. Talk with Larizza and figure a way to diligently solve the problems as a whole. Do not pick an easy target that will not lower themselves to your standards.

Unregistered
    Great posting. And it was nice to not hear attacks on Kyle, Brody, Joel, Alvin or Henry.

This shows some of the true colors of the liar Chitwood. He is a two-bit wannabe politician that uses people. Just like when he endorsed the tax increase a couple of months ago. He is pathetic.

And working together would be something Chitwood would not know the meaning of. Chitwood is an embarrassment to law enforcement. Go back to Filthy-Delphia loser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It has come to my attention that the Sheriff plans to feature DJJ Judge Jolly as his next free media grab to push his agenda and separate us all more, rather than work as a team and fix the problems professionally and with some dignity. Apparently this Sheriff cares more about his own election and image than the county as a whole. He is actually very skilled in this arena. The council knows firsthand, well, most do.
    This is counterproductive and very much just free publicity for him to marinate in. It is childish and very much dishonest, as the case is nearly everytime he opens his mouth. Certainly Sheriff Chitwood has no law degree and makes bad decisions with the frequency most people relieve themselves! He has no idea of the constraints of judges and their sentences. Carla Quan is the real problem. And we all know who appointed her...
    According to the source, the Sheriff intends to paint the honorable judge Jolly as a "buddy to juvenile thugs" and promotes a swift release of juvenile offenders. I have a suggestion, and it is an educated solution. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT MIKE... Work as a team for a common goal and be professional and dignified. Speak to all judges, juvenile and adult for a positive resolve. Talk with Larizza and figure a way to diligently solve the problems as a whole. Do not pick an easy target that will not lower themselves to your standards.
    The DBNJ reported on this and so did the Sheriff over a month ago. Can’t blame him with his frustration. Anybody who has ever dealt with repeat juvenile offenders knows what a joke the entire system is. It defies Florida law even. The law says domestic violence requires no bond, but DJJ and the juvenile courts don’t even accept most cases. The cops have to turn those offenders directly to their parents which are often the victim! Not to mention the car thieves, robbers, and drug sellers. It’s a very broken system that needs to be changed.

Unregistered
    The DBNJ reported on this and so did the Sheriff over a month ago. Can’t blame him with his frustration. Anybody who has ever dealt with repeat juvenile offenders knows what a joke the entire system is. It defies Florida law even. The law says domestic violence requires no bond, but DJJ and the juvenile courts don’t even accept most cases. The cops have to turn those offenders directly to their parents which are often the victim! Not to mention the car thieves, robbers, and drug sellers. It’s a very broken system that needs to be changed.
    And Carla Quan accepts or doesn't right... Who appointed her? And did this help or hurt the situation? I personally know many cases where probable cause was established and DJJ never took custody. Then the state never pursued. I am aware of the DBNJ story and heard the Sheriff intended to capitalize and politicize again. I know it is a problem. The problem is that it didn't just happen last month. Can you agree on that...

Unregistered
    And Carla Quan accepts or doesn't right... Who appointed her? And did this help or hurt the situation? I personally know many cases where probable cause was established and DJJ never took custody. Then the state never pursued. I am aware of the DBNJ story and heard the Sheriff intended to capitalize and politicize again. I know it is a problem. The problem is that it didn't just happen last month. Can you agree on that...
    Carla quan is a joke. 1jam1. She did nothing in daytona except suck up to Chitwood.....which is why a position was made for her in the vcso. 1jam1...pathetic

Unregistered
    Which is why it is time to end it.

Unregistered
    KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT MIKE... Work as a team for a common goal and be professional and dignified.
    You’re suggesting a politician “keep his mouth shut?” Are you also suggesting Chitwood not use the system to favor his re-election campaign? Wouldn’t suggesting this is wrong by nature be a little moronic him being a political candidate? Is this supposed to be the next big scandal now?

Unregistered
    You’re suggesting a politician “keep his mouth shut?” Are you also suggesting Chitwood not use the system to favor his re-election campaign? Wouldn’t suggesting this is wrong by nature be a little moronic him being a political candidate? Is this supposed to be the next big scandal now?
    If he used the system honestly and with integrity I would have no issues at all with his use. But when he targets individuals it becomes counterproductive. The original post was very clear boss. I created the post because I was prompted to another future blame game targeting of judge Jolly. Maybe the Sheriff should familiarize himself with the constraints of judges before he persecutes them and accuses them of being buddies with juvenile offenders.
    Contrary to belief, I want the Sheriff to succeed. I want the county to be successful too. Working as a team and restoring trust to the citizens and community should be his primary goal. Not pointing fingers and playing the blame game. Politics have no place in policing. What positive has come from this? Really, we are the laughing stock and the media and public love the discourse. It bothers me and should be worked on privately and with professionalism. This isn't about likes, views, and shares. It is the future of the county.

Unregistered
    Apparently?

Unregistered
    Hey Henry, I noticed while scrolling through your active libel lawsuit with the Clerk of Court that you had a check made out to you by the Honorable Ben Johnson. Do you care to elaborate? Looks like your also bought for and paid for to write dirt against Chitty. The same filth your complaining about on here! How come an “award winning reporter” is getting sued if you are a person of integrity and a true professional of the journalism industry?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast