WherE is the PBA when we need them?

Unregistered

WherE is the PBA when we need them?

Our officers are falling ill at pre trial and no word from the PBA. What do they actually do for us?

Unregistered

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our officers are falling ill at pre trial and no word from the PBA. What do they actually do for us?
    SORRY MY FRIEND, YOU ARE WITNESSING A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE OF MANAGEMENT TO PROTECT US. WHERE IS THE DIRECTOR, AIN'T HEARD FROM NO ONE IN MANAGAEMENT.....LOL...THE INMATES CAN RUN THIS PLACE, THEY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS....

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...ll-at-facility

Unregistered
    I worked here for many years before I retired, this is out of control, supervisors at the highest level can not control what is going on, as the inmate said in the article, this has been going on for years. pathetic

Unregistered
    I asked for a PBA rep yesterday and was told different stories. One was we have none and the other is there is a guy named Davis but he’s never around.
    Either way I left a message for Davis but no return call. I wouldn’t know the guy if he stood next to me but one thing is for sure he doesn’t have a good reputation among the officers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I asked for a PBA rep yesterday and was told different stories. One was we have none and the other is there is a guy named Davis but he’s never around.
    Either way I left a message for Davis but no return call. I wouldn’t know the guy if he stood next to me but one thing is for sure he doesn’t have a good reputation among the officers.

He's a tool, he worked at the stockade for years in unit 5, his whole career. Sgt Heron thru him a bone and recommended him after Delosantos. You never see this guy anywhere, he hhides like he did in unit 5. Atleast Delo use to come around, you knew him. Not like Davis

Unregistered
    Davis was the laziest of the lazies. I was shocked when he was picked. He did get kicked out when they realized how much of a POS he is but the new PBA President brought him back. But he does nothing.

Unregistered
    So why doe we pay dues for??

Unregistered
    That’s what many of us are asking. We pay dues for the laziest to represent us? It sounds as crazy as it reads.
    I see no reason to keep paying almost $1,000.00 a year for nothing. Bye bye PBA