Doral Officer almost does and Steadman Stahl is absent but...

Unregistered

Doral Officer almost does and Steadman Stahl is absent but...

While our brother officer was struggling to stay alive Steadman Stahl was not only absent as usual but he was silent on the issue as well. Just like he has been on all others cases BUT he shows up to protest a meaningless Democratic debate laughing and hiking it up with other PBA people. And the selfies and picture posing.
    Sort of reminds me Of When Greenwell was caught by the tv cameras laughing when north Miami officer was found guilty of a charge that he should never have Been charged with.
    It has been, and continues to be, a party for
    These PBA heads. But when the work,
    Or time, or voice is required they are silent or absent.
    What in the fvk are they doing in those positions. They don’t represent my views and
    More importantly my values. They are POSs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While our brother officer was struggling to stay alive Steadman Stahl was not only absent as usual but he was silent on the issue as well. Just like he has been on all others cases BUT he shows up to protest a meaningless Democratic debate laughing and hiking it up with other PBA people. And the selfies and picture posing.
    Sort of reminds me Of When Greenwell was caught by the tv cameras laughing when north Miami officer was found guilty of a charge that he should never have Been charged with.
    It has been, and continues to be, a party for
    These PBA heads. But when the work,
    Or time, or voice is required they are silent or absent.
    What in the fvk are they doing in those positions. They don’t represent my views and
    More importantly my values. They are POSs.
    Your views are being a coward on this site. When our brothers in blue ask for help, we help. Go back to your miserable life John and Blanca. PBA was there. Fake news.

Unregistered
    That’s the whole point. When our brother was shot in the chest steadman Stahl and the rest of his minion clowns were NO WHERE to be found. Absent.
    Somehow later that day they popped up at photo ops and a rally at the democratic debate.
    It shows where members fall in the priority chain.